PDA

View Full Version : Appetizers not too miss...

luvdiznee
05-02-2008, 06:30 PM
since they are no longer included on the Dining Plan, of the following places that we are going to be eating at, do any of them have an app that you are willing to pay for OOP? In other words, one or two that should not be missed? Our choices: Coral Reef, Whispering Canyon, 50's Prime, and Sci Fi. We are doing other places, such as Boma and Ohana' but those app's are included. Thanks :mickey:

Natazu
05-02-2008, 08:58 PM
50s doesn't have any great appetizers, certainly not if you're paying out of pocket.
Sci-Fi doesn't have anything at all I'd be willing to pay out of pocket for.
At WCC, we'd get the Skillet Meal so there's no need to spend money on an app there.
Coral Reef has a couple of really good appetizers: Creamy Lobster Soup for sure and the Sea & Land is pretty darn good.

limegreenmonorail
05-02-2008, 11:53 PM
In my opinon, the fried boursin cheese appetizer at 50's Prime Time is AMAZING! I could go there and eat that, and dessert, and be perfectly happy. The cheese is wonderful, and it's served with sliced French bread and stawberries and grapes...delicious! I haven't bothered with appetizers at any of the others you mentioned - I'd rather spend my money on dessert. :mickey:

fairies*n*fireflies
05-03-2008, 12:20 AM
In my opinon, the fried boursin cheese appetizer at 50's Prime Time is AMAZING! I could go there and eat that, and dessert, and be perfectly happy. The cheese is wonderful, and it's served with sliced French bread and stawberries and grapes...delicious!

I totally agree with this one, I thought the Fried Boursin Cheese spread was divine!:cloud9:

luvdiznee
05-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Well good to know I won't be missing too much by not having app's on the dp. Definitely planned on the Lobster Bisque at Coral and may just go with the Chili at Sci Fi, that was always a fav. :eat:Perhaps we will think about the cheese appetizer at 50's. Unless we get them at LTT, since we will be doing lunch there one day. Thanks

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-03-2008, 11:00 AM
We really enjoyed the lobster bisque and land and sea at coral reef. On our Aug. trip the wife and my two picky kids gave both requested this app. add on. Go figure on the kids?

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Lobster bisque - Coral Reef and Le Chefs
Seared beef salad - Raglan Road

slegrant
05-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Lobster Bisque at the Coral Reef ! YUMMY!:figment:

LibertyTreeGal
05-03-2008, 02:50 PM
In my opinon, the fried boursin cheese appetizer at 50's Prime Time is AMAZING! I could go there and eat that, and dessert, and be perfectly happy. The cheese is wonderful, and it's served with sliced French bread and stawberries and grapes...delicious! I haven't bothered with appetizers at any of the others you mentioned - I'd rather spend my money on dessert. :mickey:

Ditto had it November and it was awesome

DestinationWDW
05-03-2008, 02:57 PM
:chef: My favorite appetizer aside from cheese soup, of course....is the tarte a la flamme alsacienne - yummy! from Chefs de France! :mickey:

brewcrew26
05-04-2008, 07:30 AM
Cheese soup at Le Cellier!!

Duck Confit or Mushroom soup at Artist Point!

Any sort of fried cheese!! (Yes, I'm from Wisconsin and can't get enough cheese...) :blush: