PDA

View Full Version : NOW he understands...

MegaDisney
05-02-2008, 12:55 AM
My brother (and for that matter my entire family) always react the same way when I tell them I am headed to Disneyland. They usually reply "AGAIN????"

My brother said he just doesn't understand my fascination with the place.

Recently he and my sister in law took my niece and nephews to Disneyland for the first time.

I received a call from my SIL while they were there and she said that as they were walking down Main Street, she looked over and my brother had tears running down his face. When she asked him what was wrong he told her he was overcome by emotion because of all the childhood memories that Disneyland brought back. All the times with my Great Grandparents, family trips etc.

He will probably never admit it, but I think now he finally understands why I enjoy the park so much!

Jeff
05-02-2008, 07:17 AM
Very cool.
Another one sees the light. :thumbsup:

katzctkpt
05-02-2008, 09:11 AM
My brother (and for that matter my entire family) always react the same way when I tell them I am headed to Disneyland. They usually reply "AGAIN????"

My brother said he just doesn't understand my fascination with the place.

Same here! Even with friends they're like Disney World again ever thought of going anywhere else? We're like NO!!!

Jeff G
05-02-2008, 09:30 AM
Like you I have many who question why we go to WDW so often. It's impossible to put into words but for those who have tried it with me most are now hooked. Your brothers story is awesome.

#1donaldfan
05-02-2008, 10:09 AM
I'm sure there are many, many, many, many, many on here that get the same thing.....WHY DO YOU LIKE DISNEY SO MUCH ???? I am used to the looks and questions. Actually, I know it "buggs" some, so I do it on purpose, just to get a "rise" out of 'em.....

.....I can't understand how some just don't like it.....??????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Flower
05-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Awe - I have tears just reading this!!!

BluewaterBrad
05-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Very cool.
Another one sees the light. :thumbsup:

Exactly!:mickey:

elmjimmlm
05-02-2008, 02:13 PM
I'm sure there are many, many, many, many, many on here that get the same thing.....WHY DO YOU LIKE DISNEY SO MUCH ???? I am used to the looks and questions. Actually, I know it "buggs" some, so I do it on purpose, just to get a "rise" out of 'em.....

.....I can't understand how some just don't like it.....??????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Well #1 Donald Fan is my brother and he totally gets it...I used to make fun of him for talking Disney so much when we arent there that his wife told him he could only talk about it on Sundays (hee hee hee)...I love it just as much or maybe more because now he says to me "Is this all you can talk about?":blush:

pdrlkr
05-04-2008, 09:06 AM
:thumbsup:

HndrdPrcnt
05-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Some people will never get it! However, as for me and my house....we love the House of Mouse!! We can not wait to get there again...and again...and again!!:mickey: