PDA

View Full Version : Pirates and Princess worth it?

*goofy'sgirls*
05-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi, i'm just wondering is P&P worth the extra admission? Going down in June and hoping to see the June 4th show but only if I get good reviews from fellow Intercotees!

So guys should I spend another $200 on my trip or not?

smiles_rock
05-02-2008, 08:25 AM
My mom and I went to the party last September and loved it! Even without kids and the parade getting rained out, I still think it was worth every penny! I would say go for it!

Septbride2002
05-02-2008, 02:08 PM
My answer is - it depends. June is peak season so the fact that the P&P party may be less crowded will have lots of appeal. We went in semi-peak season in April and P&P party was the only time space mountain, splash, etc did't have long waits. The parade is fun - probably my favorite. The Fireworks are amazing. I love Wishes - but this one was truly over the top.

That being said - we didn't do the scavenger hunt, or the dance parties, or the shows.

If you plan your trip well you can get to all the rides without the extra cost of the P&P party.

~Amanda

pox24
05-02-2008, 03:52 PM
We have done it twice. Its definitely worth it. As young grand parents I'd do it a third time too.:thumbsup:

SBETigg
05-02-2008, 04:02 PM
We found it to be well worth it, lots of fun. Our longest wait all night was ten minutes for Peter Pan's Flight. We rode all of our favorites several times and managed to try some new things. Character lines can get long, but my kids are older and weren't interested in characters. There's a unique parade and the best fireworks show I have seen at WDW.