PDA

View Full Version : Thanking Magical Journeys

pcoleman
05-01-2008, 09:34 PM
I am a first time MJ user. WOW, I cannot believe how wonderful Karen is. She promptly answers all my endless questions and corrects all my mistakes like sending the wrong info to magical express. How do I thank her? Just email my feelings or is there someone I can notify about how great she has been?

Tink1
05-02-2008, 09:26 AM
is there someone I can notify about how great she has been?

You just did!. :thanks:

Nanci

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-04-2008, 09:34 PM
This certainly seems to be a very first class agency.
I emailed Wendy, who I've used before, to make reservations for a friend of mine. She got back to me immediately. I even asked her to call us to guarantee the reservation because we were both at work and couldn't use the phone to make long distance phone calls. She called and booked Lori in no time at all. And even recommended an agency that Lori could rent a wheel chair for Lori's mom. Top notch service!

MNNHFLTX
05-05-2008, 08:17 AM
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We are very proud to have Magical Journeys as a sponsor on INTERCOT. :mickey:

Here we go again...
05-05-2008, 08:44 AM
I have used Melissa at Magical Journeys many times and just love her.
Since we bought into DVC I have had to make my own reservations and forgot how hard I have to work... I really wish they could book DVC for us.

We took our quick girls trip in April and booked the rooms myself. THEN I remembered that it was not a DVC reservation.... I moved it over to MJ as fast as I could. I just got so used to making the calls that I did it without thinking. Thank goodness it is wasy to move the reservation over to them... a quick signature and it is theirs. And, I know when they handle the reservation I never have any problems.

mickeys_princess_mom
05-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Let me chime in for Terrisue!!! She's very patient with me, and responds quickly every time I email or calll her. And sometimes that goes on for hours!:blush:
Saturday I finalized our GF plans for the big 30 (which she was able to pull out of the sky, somehow, and get me in the main building like I wanted, but I'd procrastinated!). She called me back in 30 minutes and said she'd just found a AAA deal that saved me over $600 dollars!
At this point she'a dear friend!:hug:

rnin02
05-07-2008, 12:59 AM
Wendy's been so good to us the past few years...I wish we could use her again this year! No Disney trip for us this year:(

Mrs Bus Driver
05-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Denise has been very helpful, she even answered one of my posts with some very helpful menu information.:mickey: Thanks

Bohms4
05-08-2008, 10:34 AM
While were on the topic, I've got to give Debbie props! She was amazing. I couldn't believe how fast she would answer my emails....no matter what time of day!
Thanks Debbie - our trip was awesome!
Too bad we won't be going again for another couple of years but I'll be in touch as soon as we decide!!!

brertosh
05-10-2008, 05:45 AM
While were on the topic, I've got to give Debbie props! She was amazing. I couldn't believe how fast she would answer my emails....no matter what time of day!
Thanks Debbie - our trip was awesome!
Too bad we won't be going again for another couple of years but I'll be in touch as soon as we decide!!!

Debbie is amazing! We are currently working with her for our June trip and you are not lying when you say how fast she answers emails and all my silly questions! Props to Debbie! :number1:

Gotta Love Eeyore
05-10-2008, 09:17 PM
In the past I had always booked myself, but last year I was lucky to find Karen and MJ. It was great! Then, I received a surprise email from Karen this spring letting me know that Free Dining was going to be released again and did I want her to book something for me. Had I not received her email, I wouldn't have even thought about planning another trip so quickly. Thanks to her, DH agreed that the free dining was incentive enough to go again!

Thanks so very much!!!
:joy: :woohoo:

QueenDisneyBound
05-11-2008, 07:22 AM
I don't see Kathy's name on here, but know that I have seen her name on a post before...this is my first experience this year using MJ, and Kathy has been wonderful to work with...she gets back to me so quickly...has a great personality, shows an interest in your trip plans (recently sent me an email to see what ADRs we have made) and is currently helping a friend of mine out with some preliminary plans for the fall)..KUDOs to Kathy and her assistance! I would highly recommend to anyone!

Itchy
05-11-2008, 10:12 AM
DeniseI must say has been the greatest. :number1: She has already handled two of my vactions to the happiest place in the world and with out a hitch.
:thumbsup:

I have thrown her many a curve ball with the last reservation for three room and then two and change number of people, and she never batted an eye.

Again hats off to Denise and Magical Journeys.:party::magic::joy::clappy::yay::woohoo:: party2:

Jimenyfan
05-11-2008, 10:19 AM
Karen has also helped me plan many of our trips and she has always been great, taking my many resort changes in stride. Just wish I had another trip planned that she could help me with.

cal5755
05-11-2008, 11:59 AM
I don't see Kathy's name on here, but know that I have seen her name on a post before...this is my first experience this year using MJ, and Kathy has been wonderful to work with...she gets back to me so quickly...has a great personality, shows an interest in your trip plans (recently sent me an email to see what ADRs we have made) and is currently helping a friend of mine out with some preliminary plans for the fall)..KUDOs to Kathy and her assistance! I would highly recommend to anyone!

TOTALLY AGREE!! Kathy is awesome too..... I am so glad I switched our GG to Kathy!!

sleepingbooty
05-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Let me just jump in and give a shout out to Jean! She is fabulous - we've used her for the fourth year in a row now. Magical Journeys is the best!

pwdebbie
05-11-2008, 05:29 PM
I am eagerly looking forward to using TerriSue again. 2009? 2010?

Deb
POFQ, Oct. 2007
praying/hoping/wishing/dreaming for March or April, 2009 or 2010

JoDisney
05-12-2008, 09:39 AM
Brertosh, I am in total agreement with you. Debbie saved me $278.44 on Mother's Day on our June 2008 trip to AKL. She is the best!

DakandZakMom
05-12-2008, 02:40 PM
I have to say the Wendy is the greatest!!:thumbsup: She is so patient with me every year no matter how many times I change my mind. :blush:I just love her!!

BMan62
05-12-2008, 03:34 PM
DeniseI must say has been the greatest. She has already handled two of my vactions to the happiest place in the world and with out a hitch.

I have thrown her many a curve ball with the last reservation for three room and then two and change number of people, and she never batted an eye.

Again hats off to Denise and Magical Journeys.

:ditto:Denise has been our agent for our last two trip plans and I have not been the easiest patron either. Our reservation went extremely well, but I got her to 'fix' a problem my nephew and his girlfriend got into booking through DCR. She not only took care of them quickly and to their great pleasure, she was also asked to book a trip for nephew's girlfriends mom and her boyfriend. Both other couples have already said that Denise is their agent from now on for Disney trips!!

Thanks for all the effort you, and MJ, put into making each Disney trip a Magical Journey!!!

Rella
05-12-2008, 08:05 PM
I will jump on the bandwagon and send a huge Thank You to Terrisue! So helpful in planning this trip, and getting free dining worked out. She's given me tips and saved me hours. Can't beat that!! :thumbsup::mickey:

germanhc
05-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Terrisue has also been wonderful about making and changing reservations. She is always on top of things.

Donald_Quackers
05-12-2008, 08:23 PM
I'd like to give a shout out to Debbie. She helped me get my cruise off the ground! I'm going in Dec! Woot!