PDA

View Full Version : cheapest for Poly

kbean
05-01-2008, 06:46 PM
What is the cheapest someone has booked for the Poly resort. I never booked for a room at disney before. So what's the best way to go about it???? I'm planning end of sept/oct

jennsky
05-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I'll be there next week and got a Garden View room for $403.99 (after tax?) per night with a AAA rate. I believe that is regular season pricing. Keep in mind that weekend rates are higher than weekday rates, which is partly why I'll only be there for Monday and Tuesday night.

Speedy1998
05-01-2008, 07:04 PM
So what's the best way to go about it???? I'm planning end of sept/oct

Go to Disney's Web site, There you will be able to get quotes for all the Disney resorts. Once you know what you want you can book it at the website, call Disney Travel (the number is on the Website), or contact a travel agent. If you do decide to use a travel agent, make sure you know what Disney is charging first so you know if you are really getting a deal. (I have had bad experiences with travel agents and there so called deals).

Flower
05-01-2008, 07:09 PM
As you live in Bradenton, definitely ask about FL resident rates! Are you a pass holder? They often offer pass holder discounts too on room rates.

KAT1811
05-01-2008, 08:04 PM
I'd call Magical Journeys. From what I hear on these boards they are the Disney discount gurus. Certainly look into the Florida Resident rates.