PDA

View Full Version : Sci-Fi Dinner Menu?

Going2HeavenRU
05-01-2008, 03:40 PM
I have been to Sci-Fi Theater for lunch a couple of times but never for dinner. Has anyone been there for dinner and tried anything but a hamburger and fries?

AllDisney
05-01-2008, 05:58 PM
We've been there for dinner. We've had the Italian Grilled Chicken Sandwich & the Shrimp Penne Pasta and liked the dishes very much. Of course, the main reason for going is that it's a fun place to eat.

Hope you find this info helpful:thumbsup:

joonyer
05-01-2008, 06:20 PM
We have always been for lunch and dinner, but have always ordered the burgers and/or sandwiches. They have always been very good, and the onion rings and milkshakes are outstanding. However, most of the poor reviews about Sci-Fi food that have been posted on these boards over the years have related to dinner entree items. Use that info however you wish.
We will probably eat there at least once on every trip, since my kids (and me too) think the place is so cool. :waycool: But we will stick with the burgers, etc. There are plenty of other restaurants where the dinner entrees (fish steaks, etc.) are consistently rated excellent and not hit or miss, if you get my drift.

Hull-onian
05-01-2008, 07:41 PM
We ate at the Sci-Fi diner last week. My DD and I had a steak dinner. It was about $20.00. We had onion rings, very good, but you don't get many. GS had ribs and they were very tasty. Overall, very good experience for the first time. I give it three stars out of five. Loved our waiter from New York. He didn't mind waiting on rabid "Red Sox" fans, cause he loves everybody.:thumbsup:

MickeyandTink
05-01-2008, 08:03 PM
A slightly different question, but can you make substitutions on the menu? We've never been there before and have ADR's for this September and will be on the free dining plan for dinner.

I've read many great things about the onion rings, but I only see them on the menu as an appetizer. Since appetizers are no longer included with the TS, can you substitute onion rings for fries as part of the meal or do you just have to pay for it OOP? Also, can you order milkshakes as your drink on the plan?