Furniture Catalog

- Click the Surf Beach Towel to see the Inflatable Dragon

- Click the Seaweed to see the Clam

- Click the Sunset Painting to see the Lava Lamp

Pet Furniture Catalog

- Click on the Brown Dot next to The Green House to see Grey House

Wig Catalog

- Click on The Spikester Wig to see The Spikette Wig

Spikester Click Area (http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9131/cpwc504lp9.jpg)
Spikette Wig (http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3509/cpwc2504oq0.jpg)

Clothing Catalog

- Click on the Flower Sandal to see the Red Viking Helmet

- Open and close four times to see the Blue Viking Helm

- Click on the gadget the on the Diver’s Suit to see the Diver’s Helmet

- Click on the Queen’s Crown to see the Crystal Staff

Guides

Burnt Out Bulbs Game (Highlight for answers)

1) Using this guide, you will get 800 coins rather than 220 coins total for the game, ‘Burnt Out Bulbs’. First, go to the Book Room, and open the book “Burnt out Bulbs”.

2) Start typing on the first page and STOP after you type the words “burned out!”. Now push the puck in the picture with your cursor until it moves to the left and off the screen. If you pushed hard enough, the puck will bounce back onto the page and push a Coin onto the page as well. Click on the coin. Go to the next page.

3) Before even typing anything. Put your cursor on the upper left of the picture. Click on the coin.

4) Once you get to the 3rd page, Pull open the Piano cover and a coin will be inside!

5) Go to the next page. When the picture comes up, click the clock, and the Cuckoo bird will come out with a Coin. Be quick and click the coin! For this guide, choose “DJ” when typing. Go to the next page.

6) This one’s pretty hard. There are 4 floorboards. One on top of the other. Each must be dragged off the floor (and the page) in different directions before they start sliding back (click, hold, pull, and release fast). PUSH THEM IN THIS ORDER: RIGHT, LEFT, UP, DOWN, CLICK COIN AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE BLACK SCREEN. The video below show’s you what I mean by black screen and where to click. I already got the coin in that game, so you don’t see the coin in the bottom right. You might want to skip this coin if it takes too long.

7) At the DJ’s igloo. Click the dance tiles to change their color. Match each tile to the color of the background tiles of the picture of the Puffle on the igloo’s wall.

8) In the next picture, keep typing until you see the Ice Rink and the lights flashing different colors. Now pull up the circle on the floor and quickly click the coin.

How to become a Secret Agent

After 30 Days, Click the M Button in the top right and select "Become a Secret Agent". Select the answers below this, log out and back in, and then you are a Secret Agent:

1) Honest

2) Being mean or rude

3) Report them

4) Saying their address

5) I want to keep Club Penguin Safe

6) I want to help other penguins

Items

Free Basketball Pin located in the Pizza Parlor
Upcoming and Current Events

July 1st - Fireworks Celebration
July 4th - New Clothing Catalog
July 4th - New Wig Catalog
July 4th - New Pin Hidden

JPL
05-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Thanks Fan :thumbsup:

I am going to sticky this thread so it can easily be found

WDWfanatic742
05-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Update Today with New Hidden Catalog Items, removed one free item, and New Events listed...

WDWfanatic742
05-18-2008, 08:10 PM
Updated today with Free Tunics and Re-Designed rooms everywhere Club Penguin...

WDWfanatic742
05-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Updated with a few new items and new hidden items...

WDWfanatic742
05-28-2008, 09:23 PM
New wallpaper (and more to come)

Hello Penguins!

I hope you had a fantastic time at the party over the weekend! I hear there were some amazing igloo parties! The Medieval Party may be finished but things are far from slowing down!

Summer is coming quickly to Club Penguin and we're getting ready for some really exciting releases that I will be sharing in the coming weeks. Until then, I wanted you to check out the community section on the website. A new wallpaper was added this week so we could all remember the Medieval Party. Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think.

The team is working on a few new additions to the community section. I'll let you know more about that soon, and we'd love to hear other things you think should be added to that section.

Until then...Waddle on!

-The Club Penguin Team

Updated first post with the removal of the Sorcerer Hat and future events.

magicofdisney
06-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Oh my goodness. My kids totally love this game. My 10yo got a 6mos membership for his birthday in Feb. Within a couple of weeks all his friends jumped ship to ToonTown. Now he lets his 2yo brother play his Penguin.

One of my 7yo daughter's just got herself a 6mos membership also. My girls and my toddler are crazy about this game. I'll have to show them this thread. :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
06-06-2008, 06:31 AM
Updated the new secret pin and clothing secrets...

WDWfanatic742
06-25-2008, 06:27 AM
Just wondering, is there anybody looking at this thread for updates still, or has everyone moved over to POTCO and SmallWorlds? They did add a new Secret Agent Mission over the past few days...

Blue Genie
06-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Fan I don't even play club penguin anymore and I don't think anyone else does either.

magicofdisney
06-26-2008, 08:36 AM
I don't personally play, but my kids do and I have this thread bookmarked for them. I really appreciate the information provided. Thanks! :penguin:

Patricia
06-26-2008, 12:05 PM
Updates are always needed and most appreciated.

We can't forget all the many new members and looky-loos coming to Icot for Disney information each and every day.

WDWfanatic742
06-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Updated the furniture catalog secrets, pin hidden, upcoming events, and added how to become a secret agent. When I get time over the next couple days, I will be posting the 8 Secret Agent Mission guides.