PDA

View Full Version : EMH in the evening - always 3 hours?

bc002k
04-30-2008, 09:02 PM
I was just looking at the EMH's for the upcoming week. Magic Kingdom has them in the evening this Saturday. The park is open until 11 PM normally..does this mean it will really be open until 2 AM?? That seems a little extreme! So is it always 3 hours extra, or do they scale it back on nights like this when the park is already open to a late hour like 11 PM?

KylesMom
04-30-2008, 09:21 PM
I've never heard them closing the parks early on EMH evenings. Since the park is open until 11, I think they may be expecting some decent crowds! We've seen the park open until 3 am before in the summertime . . . not that we've made it that late! :mickey:

Tigerinvestigator
04-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Yes it will be open until 2am! They sometimes are open even later on holidays. I have never heard of an EMH that was not 3 hrs but I guess it could happen if they needed to.:thumbsup:

bc002k
04-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Wow, 2 AM.. that's nuts! Thanks guys..

I couldn't imagine it being very crowded past midnight. Might be a good time to go if we can stay awake :mickey:

WDWdriver
04-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Yes, it's always three hours - rain or "shine", crowded or not.

ltam16
05-01-2008, 09:28 AM
We just did it last week. We arrived at MK at 11. There were no lines and a lot of the characters were out. We didn't make it too long because it had been a long day plus we left the kids back at the room with grandma and we felt a little guilty!!

2 years ago we did it with the kids. We had them nap during the day to make it up. It was great. They saw tons of characters and we walked on every line. Granted, we were shot the next day.

CrazyStitch
05-01-2008, 11:35 AM
I made it to 1am once when I went for EMH by myself. I was dead tired and had a blister the size of a quarter after I was done, but it was fun :)