PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper question

ASweetLov
04-30-2008, 05:53 PM
I am trying to see ways of saving up money so my next trip wont be to expensive since my sister and I dont have much extra money at the moment. On my two last trips I have purchased the park hopper option. Is the park hopper just good to go to different parks in one day or is it also used to go the the same park on the same day if I leave to go back to the resort for lunch(which is most likely going to happen).
Thanks

Sinewiz
04-30-2008, 06:16 PM
With the park hopper option you are free to visit as many parks in the same day as you would like. ;)

T-Belle
04-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Yes, you can hop back to the park you left earlier in the day or a different park or both. Have fun!

MickeyandTink
04-30-2008, 06:35 PM
You do not have to have the park hopper to leave a park and go back later in the day to the same park. You do have to have park hopper to go to a different park on the same day.

Tick-Tock
04-30-2008, 06:37 PM
You do not need the park hopper option if you want to go to a park, leave for lunch, swim, nap, whatever, then go back to the same park you were already at earlier that day. You only need the park hopper if you want to go to a different park that same day.

Buttercup
04-30-2008, 06:46 PM
That's right.
Park Hopping means you're going to "hop" (travel) between different parks on the same day.
If you just want to visit one single park each day, you don't need the Park Hopper option. AND you'll still be able to re-enter that single park as many times as you want during the same day.

jakeybake
04-30-2008, 07:00 PM
park hopper I think is supposed to be good on money so I would say take it. :coaster:

elmjimmlm
04-30-2008, 08:06 PM
I think that the hopper is worth the $...We love to hop...

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Although you can come and go from any one park each day without the park hopper, it isn't too much extra money, and we always find that we use it.

Whether it is for dinner in a different park, or splitting a park day between two parks to finish up what we missed, we find the park hopper to be a good add-on.

bshaw96
04-30-2008, 09:44 PM
We opted not to use the hopper on our last trip for the first time ever. Also trying to save money. Being it was February, and the park hours were shorter, didn't see us needing it. However, we really regretted it. Though we didn't want to hop so much b/w 2 parks on the same day per say, there were times we'd like to have been able to hop back over to MK to catch the fireworks or to another park for their night show after being in MK during the day, etc. We decided we'd always spend the extra in that area after that trip.

Kairi_7378
04-30-2008, 10:04 PM
I would get rid of the water parks and more option to save money... the hopper gives you a lot of flexibility.

Mnchknbrat1982
04-30-2008, 10:32 PM
This is my personal opinion but I would get rid of the water park option and the no expiration. Also I would only do the park hopper if your going to be there 4 days or more.

dizknee531
04-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Spend the extra money and get the park hopper. you never know when your plans can change. it's fun to have the option for flexibility.You can really make the most of your vacation and NOT miss anything!!:mickey:

Mickey 101
05-01-2008, 12:26 AM
We opted not to use the hopper on our last trip for the first time ever. Also trying to save money. Being it was February, and the park hours were shorter, didn't see us needing it. However, we really regretted it. Though we didn't want to hop so much b/w 2 parks on the same day per say, there were times we'd like to have been able to hop back over to MK to catch the fireworks or to another park for their night show after being in MK during the day, etc. We decided we'd always spend the extra in that area after that trip.

Perhaps you're already aware of this, but you can add the park hopping option on as long as there are days remaining on your passes. We always use park hopping........we feel its well worth the extra cost.

bshaw96
05-01-2008, 07:17 AM
Perhaps you're already aware of this, but you can add the park hopping option on as long as there are days remaining on your passes. We always use park hopping........we feel its well worth the extra cost.

Yeh, we know, but we were adhering to a pretty strict budget at that point, and our trip had been paid for well in advance, and just decided to live and learn that trip. Couldn't justify spending the extra halfway into the vacation. But definitely was a lesson learned. Just like we learned a lesson to not stay offsite, lol. Sometimes it's best just to shell out a few xtra dollars!