PDA

View Full Version : Getting a copy of our ADR's before check-in???

ldc12377
04-30-2008, 04:10 PM
First of all, I had no idea where to ask this question so please move it if I posted it in the wrong place.

Now... on to my question/problem...My mom and I are heading to WDW in June with my kids. We are staying at Poly so we decided to get the Deluxe Dining Plan so that we could get In-room dining some. We decided together which restaurants we wanted to eat at and which nights we were going to eat there. No problem so far....Then we apparently got our signals crossed at this point because we BOTH called and made reservations at the restaurants. We each thought we were suppose to do it....lol....I guess we got a little excited. And on top of that, we each made a couple extra "surprise" reservations for the other one....We are way to much alike...LOL. Here is our problem: We need to get a list of all of our ADRs so we can figure out which ones to keep and which ones to cancel. We have both lost some of our reservation numbers also so we would like to have those as well. I'm assuming that you can get a list print off for you when you check-in because we did that last year at Pop and ASMu.

So there any way to get that list before you check-in. I called the Poly and they transferred me to Disney Dining who then told me that they can't send me anything but would go through them with me on the phone; however, that could take a while. Anybody have any suggestions? Is there anyone I could email and explain the situation and maybe get a copy earlier than check-in? HELP!! I really don't want to have reservations that we won't use but I also don't want to cancel any until we are sure of the ones we have? Makes sense?

Seasonscraps
04-30-2008, 04:14 PM
I don't think there is any other way but sitting on the phone with them.

tinkerbell04
04-30-2008, 04:51 PM
Me either, if you want the info before you get there, I think that you have to sit on the phone with them.:mickey:

Texas Tinkerbell Too
04-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Yes, I have often wondered the same thing. I wish there was a way to get a printout. We have 3 families going together for 10 days in September. I hope we don't have any overlapping reservations.

momof3+twins
05-01-2008, 08:23 AM
I think it would be nice if you got an email like you do with hotel reservations.

dolphinmickey9170
05-01-2008, 08:36 AM
I had my two upcoming trips worth of ADR's on my laptop that crashed. I called Disney Dining, explained my situation, and after 15 minutes of talking with the CM, I had every reservation number, restaurant name and time to dine in my hands. She was so helpful it was great. Just let them know you phone numbers you made your ressies under and they can take care of you. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
05-01-2008, 08:39 AM
sorry for the doubles, not really sure what happened