PDA

View Full Version : Portobello Yacht Club

KAT1811
04-30-2008, 12:19 PM
***Please disregard this poll and look for the Which Restaurant Poll. I forgot to add Portobello Yacht Club to the poll choices. Sorry!***

I haven't heard too much about this restaurant on the boards. We are planning on trying it on our next trip and was wondering if it is worth the visit or should we try something else? We are staying at the Grand Floridian and are palnning on spending our first day by the pool building up our energy (and the children's). I figured it would be nice to venture out a bit at night, eat and do some shopping.

Some of the other restaurants I have in mind are posted in my poll. I would like to try something new. Thank you in advance for your input!

NJGIRL
04-30-2008, 02:24 PM
We have eaten at the Portabello twice in the past and it was very good. We would definately eat there again but it never seems to fit into our schedule.

pox24
04-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Sorry but I won't go again. I found the seating very cramped and it was extremely noisy. Unusually noisy. I had a veal chop which came to the table raw. By the time they brought it back everyone else was ready for dessert. There are better choices.

Seasonscraps
04-30-2008, 04:33 PM
This is one of my favorite restaurants at Disney. We have found the service & food to be really good.

ThanxForNoticin
04-30-2008, 04:54 PM
PBYC is one of the best kept secrets at Disney. We enjoy the food, the service, and the location. We recommend it if anyone asks.