PDA

View Full Version : Cali Grill in December

RockinRollerMom
04-30-2008, 09:17 AM
I am planning on making an ADR for Cali Grill for our next trip in the begining of Decmeber. This is our first time at a signature dining experience and we are so excited. We would like to make our ressie to coincide with the fireworks. The problem is that in December they have the MVMCP going on a lot of nights and wishes is very early. (like 6) Has any-one every eaten at Cali Grill in December. (or during another hard ticket event time?) How were the views of the early firworks? (My fear is that it won't be very dark yet.) Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Kairi_7378
04-30-2008, 10:40 AM
I was at the CA Grill during MNSSHP in October. I don't think they have the regular "Wishes" show on the nights that there is a special party. We were able to see "Hallowishes" from the observation deck of the CA Grill. They piped the music onto the observation deck. It is a neat way to watch fireworks... instead of being under them, we were more on level with them. We enjoyed the experience very much.

SurferStitch
04-30-2008, 01:09 PM
We dined at Cali Grill this past December, and watched the MVMCP fireworks from there. It was wonderful!

It was great to watch them at the party, then to see them again a couple nights later from CG.

RockinRollerMom
04-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Did they pipe in the music from the MVMCP? Also, do you know what time the fireworks go off for MVMCP? I know that the times for wishes are not yet posted.... Also, which do you think are better, the fireworks for MVMCP or Wishes? It's been quite a few years since I've seen Wishes. Thanks so much for all of your input! It is greatly appreciated!!!:thumbsup:

Natazu
04-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Did they pipe in the music from the MVMCP? Also, do you know what time the fireworks go off for MVMCP? I know that the times for wishes are not yet posted.... Also, which do you think are better, the fireworks for MVMCP or Wishes? It's been quite a few years since I've seen Wishes. Thanks so much for all of your input! It is greatly appreciated!!!:thumbsup:
Basically, the policy at CG for dimming lights and piping in fireworks music (expecially for parties) keeps changing. There's no way to know what the plan will be then. I can tell you that 7:45 is a good time to set your ADR to be seated and on dessert when Wishes or Chriswishes starts.