PDA

View Full Version : Dining

Tegrigg
04-30-2008, 09:10 AM
We have reservations at the whispering Canyon and Cinderella Castel for lunch. I have never been. Are these good choices?

1978 Dutch Inn
1982 offsite
1985 Treehouse villas
1989 Carribean Beach
2001 Polyn
2003 Polyn
2005 Polyn
2008 May polyn:lei:

Strmchsr
04-30-2008, 09:42 AM
Absolutely if you know what you're getting into. CRT is a princess themed character meal. The food is pretty good, and everyone enjoys it, but it's really geared towards little girls with a princess obsession (which seem to be in a plentiful supply these days) but all ages can have a good time. I definitely prefer the pre-CRT castle meal, but WDW is going after the princess dollars.

Whispering Canyon is fantastic if you enjoy a lot of tongue-in-cheek, rowdy behavior (from the servers). If you're looking for a nice, quiet meal WC is not it! If you're looking to laugh and have a great experience, then it's definitely the place. Just take all your server's abuse with a grain of salt and if you ask for ketchup be ready. :D

katzctkpt
04-30-2008, 11:07 AM
We ate at WC this past yr. The food was ok not my favorite. We haven't done the crt/lunch but, hope to get ressies for the breakfast this yr. Keep you fingers crossed. I'm sure you'll like both places.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Whispering Canyon is pretty good. When we ate at the castle the food was not that great. (Here is the but part) The atmosphere was incredible and the characters were ever better. Everyone should do this for at least one meal one time in their life. Our family will never forget it!!!!!!