PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances of being upgraded?

#1disneyfan
04-29-2008, 09:56 PM
We are staying at the Poly for the land portion of our land/sea trip this August. What are the chances of being upgraded? And if we were upgraded, what would be the upgrade? We are staying in a Garden room I assume. We made no requests when we booked our cruise package. I am not expecting anything, just wondered what the upgrade would be if there were any.

Thanks in advance! Either way, I don't care, just thrilled to be able to take this vacation!

TammiMcMan
04-29-2008, 11:13 PM
We are staying at the Poly for the land portion of our land/sea trip this August. What are the chances of being upgraded?Probably not very likely, but there's always a chance. So far, I haven't heard of anyone on a land/sea package that was upgraded for free at the resort.

And if we were upgraded, what would be the upgrade? We are staying in a Garden room I assume.Yes, garden is the view you'll be assigned with the land/sea. The next level up would be lagoon view. Above that is the theme park view and finally club level.

We made no requests when we booked our cruise package. I am not expecting anything, just wondered what the upgrade would be if there were any.You can always call DCL and inquire about paying for an upgrade if you think you might prefer another view. I've heard of guests paying for extra nights and view upgrades with their land/sea packages.

TheRustyScupper
04-30-2008, 08:43 AM
1) As TammiMcMan mentioned, the chances are remote.
2) I would say non-existent, but that is pretty drastic.
3) Tour packages very seldom ever get upgraded.
4) Upgrades are *usually* held for paying other customers.