PDA

View Full Version : Booking with Magical Journeys

JoDisney
04-29-2008, 11:20 AM
I emailed them to book. Then I thought, was that correct or do you actually do the booking on the phone?

*NikkiJ*
04-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Everything is initially done via e-mail but the deposit stuff is done on the phone. You will even receive the confirmation via e-mail.

I loved MJ...Debbie is fantastic!! She is still answer the random little questions I have about everything:blush:

Good luck with the planning:)

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-29-2008, 11:43 AM
I agree MJ is awesome we booked through Kathy a couple of months ago. She was very prompt to answer my e-mails. It only took her like an hour to email me back after the first contact. After that we emailed back and forth to make sure my questions were answered and she reserved the room for me. I then had to call her by phone and give her my credit card info and she took care of the rest. Easy as pie!

Dyanna
04-29-2008, 12:48 PM
We used Terrisue 2x now from MJ & everything has been done thru email. She is wonderful!:thumbsup:

WolfeboroMatt
04-29-2008, 01:21 PM
We used Elaine a couple of years back and she was terrific. I'm still a bit hesitant to give up control but she did to a terrific job for us.

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-29-2008, 02:35 PM
I tried MJ for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Kathy was great! Very prompt with email responses and once I was ready to book everything she called me.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-30-2008, 11:19 PM
We used Terrisue 2x now from MJ & everything has been done thru email. She is wonderful!:thumbsup:

I'll second that! She spent TWO DAYS straight recently e-mailing back and forth with me, and made the magic happen--again! :hug: