PDA

View Full Version : Trip tomorrow! Still a surprise!

DisneyDog
04-29-2008, 10:16 AM
We leave tomorrow night! Our flight is at 9:15pm. My DS5 is still completely unaware that we are going to Disney. He thinks we are going to visit his grandparents in West Palm Beach. I can't believe we are going to pull this off!!

I have sooo much to do tomorrow. Dropping my DH off at the train in the morning, dropping DS off at school, taking the cat to the vet for boarding, finish packing, (getting a manicure and pedicure, ha ha). I get to load up the car myself, yikes! Then, I will pick up DS and with the car packed, I'll drive to Center City Philly (wish me luck on that one, I am such a suburban girl! Thank goodness for GPS technology) to pick up DH and we will go directly to the airport!! I'm probably going to pass out when we get on the plane. We don't land until midnight.

Oh, and we are taking Southwest...gotta remember to check-in online tonight (after DS's swimming lesson). Too much to do!!!! But it is SOOOO worth it!!!!:mickey::cloud9::D

Gottaluvgoof
04-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Sounds like me before a trip. Mine is 137 days away though. :( I hope everything works out for you. Have a great trip! I know your son will. How exciting!

DisneyDog
04-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Update: DH got a 1/2 day tomorrow!! I no longer have to drive him to the train or pick him up in the city. Hooray! That makes things A LOT less hectic for me. :thumbsup:

Flower
04-29-2008, 01:52 PM
Have an awesome trip! What a surprise for your son, I know my 4 year old would love that!

TheMartellFamily
04-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Once your DS realizes what is going on it will be something that will be a great memory that you will have with you the rest of your life. Well worth it to keep it a suprize. Good luck and have fun.

BluewaterBrad
04-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Update: DH got a 1/2 day tomorrow!! I no longer have to drive him to the train or pick him up in the city. Hooray! That makes things A LOT less hectic for me. :thumbsup:

Great!! You really sound excited! Have a blast!!:mickey:

Bethis26fan
04-29-2008, 04:35 PM
have a great trip.

pdrlkr
04-29-2008, 05:47 PM
What a great surprise! Have a great trip!

KineGirl
04-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Woot!! Sounds like alot of fun to me! Just think ...tomorrow you wake up in the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!! What a lucky DS :thumbsup:

HndrdPrcnt
04-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Have a wonderful trip and make memories with your family that will last a lifetime!! I am sure that seeing the reaction of your DS will be something you will never forget!!:thumbsup: