PDA

View Full Version : DDP snacks

squijee
04-29-2008, 08:47 AM
We are using the ddp for the first time in Sept. There is a very limited list of snacks at info central..just wondering is this all the snacks that you can get...:confused:

disneyfan328
04-29-2008, 09:14 AM
There are a TON of snacks that you can get on the DDP at least you could last year as long as it hasn't changed. I know that there was a thread in here somehwere that had a lengthy list, try doing a search to see if you can find, but the way it was last September, pretty much anything on the menu that was 4.00 or less is usable as a snack credit.

We spent some of our best ones on snacks at Goofy's candy company those pretzel sticks with all of the fixins were the best!!!!!!

mook3y
04-29-2008, 09:39 AM
other than the gift shops where you can get snacks too, most places have a small purple ddp square logo to help you identify what is considered a snack.

Figment!
04-29-2008, 10:35 AM
We are using the ddp for the first time in Sept. There is a very limited list of snacks at info central..just wondering is this all the snacks that you can get...:confused:That listing is comprised of examples of some of the available snacks per Disney's standard Disney Dining Plan Brochure.

See the Disney Dining Plan FAQ (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180)for a more complete unofficial listing.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-29-2008, 11:15 AM
We have never been told no on anything under $4 for a snack credit. Obviously we knew certain restrictions applied. We have ever gotten onion rings and cheese fries and counter service meals as snacks. If you don't know ask a cast member? Most are very accomodating about the ddp.

Gator
04-29-2008, 12:12 PM
If there's a snack cart, then you can use a sanck credit there, unless it's a turkey leg. Like the previous poster said, anything under $4 is good.

scootch713
04-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Friends of ours had a bunch of unused snack credits, so the last day of their trip they were able to use them for bags of candy(gummies, peanut brittle, ect...)

mook3y
04-29-2008, 03:06 PM
Friends of ours had a bunch of unused snack credits, so the last day of their trip they were able to use them for bags of candy(gummies, peanut brittle, ect...)

LOL 3 years running, we have done this. We still have 2 bags left from September. :blush:

TheMartellFamily
04-29-2008, 03:31 PM
We found things that were under $4.00 were allowed on the snack plan.

Natazu
04-29-2008, 10:43 PM
From what I've heard, the current snack plan is allowing single use items under $4. So, ok to $3.99 desserts at Sunshine Seasons but no to $3.69 Entenmann's assorted donuts.

TheDuckRocks
04-30-2008, 10:10 AM
From what I've heard, the current snack plan is allowing single use items under $4. So, ok to $3.99 desserts at Sunshine Seasons but no to $3.69 Entenmann's assorted donuts.

You are absolutely correct Jym! I was not able to get an under $2 large bag of pretzels but was allowed to get a $3.85 apple turnover when we were there in Jan. 2008. I was trying to be a good Weight Watcher but after that I thought, "What the heck! I'm at Disney and I know that with pixie dust the calories must be zero.":D