PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else had this problem?

Lokii77
04-28-2008, 05:06 PM
My husband and I are going to Disney in Sept. We have the :)Free Dining. I tried to get ADR at Le Celliers and they were all booked for dinner the week we are there. I then tried lunch but they only had tables for 4 not for 2.:confused: I thought this was strange, I was thinking about booking it for four and then trying to find someone to go with us, but my husband looked at me like I was nuts. The tables are close anyway;)

KylesMom
04-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Not strange at all - Disney Dining will only allow ADRs to be made based on the tables they have available. They're not going to book two people into a 4-person table, when they could book a party of three or four in the same spot. Sometimes the CM on the line will tell you what their inventory is, and sometimes they won't. I'm sorry you weren't able to score a ressie at LeCellier!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Keep calling back. Also, last year we had ADRs and some of us didn't make it to the meals so we didn't use all the "seats" we had the ressies for. So they might be able to move things around.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-29-2008, 11:29 AM
If you do not call Le Cellier 180 days out you will not get a good time slot and every day that goes by you will not get one at all. I know a few people in our town that are going in sept and were waiting to see if free DDP was going to happen. When it did everyone was scrambling for the most popular TS and they were already gone. If this is some place you want to go keep calling for a possible cancellation.