PDA

View Full Version : Stitch costume

IloveJack
04-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Has anyone seen a baby "Stitch" costume for halloween? And if so, where can I find one? Our baby is due the first week of October, but since I'm a diabetic, my OB says she'll induce early. So I'm thinking we'll have a one-month old (thereabouts) for Halloween this year. DH loves Stitch, and wants to dress our little one up that way. I'm doubting we can find a costume that small, but he's so into this that he's willing to cut the stuffing out of one of my plushes and make a costume out of it. I don't know whether to think it's cute, or to save my plush!

biodtl
04-28-2008, 06:05 PM
ebay is probably your best bet, but I think the smallest I have seen is around 18 months.

OhToodles!
05-01-2008, 10:57 AM
I thought disney shopping dot com used to have one, but just looked and it's not there. There was one for a toddler, and it was only $5.99 so you could get it for next Halloween.

Also, I was in your same position last year at the same time: My DS was born 10/5 (I was due 10/21). I'm diabetic, so I was induced. Good Luck! I hope everything goes well with you as id did for me.