PDA

View Full Version : Frozen banana

julyjewel
04-28-2008, 09:17 AM
Can you get frozen bananas anywhere at WDW? I love the one topped with nuts.:thumbsup:

vorchik
04-28-2008, 09:27 AM
Some ice-cream carts throughout the WDW sell frozen bananas (chocolate covered, don't remember about nuts).

RockinRollerMom
04-28-2008, 10:29 AM
I am not sure about the nuts part. Like the previuos poster said, they do have them at some of the ice-cream carts around the world. We got some on our last trip near The Living Seas and near Space Mountain.

ltam16
04-28-2008, 11:46 AM
I had one last week at AK--choc covered with nuts. Yum!

mouseketeer mom
04-28-2008, 12:24 PM
They are not at every ice cream cart. I think we've had the best luck finding them in Epcot. They are my little guys favorite.

SBETigg
04-28-2008, 12:54 PM
I know they have them near Rock n' Roller Coaster at Disney Hollywood Studios. My teen daughter always gets one while she waits for the rest of us to get off the coaster. She'll ride it once and then sit the rest or our rides out with a frozen banana. :D

McGoofy
04-28-2008, 01:40 PM
There's a cart very near Expedition Everest that has the frozen banannas at Animal Kingdom.

You can get them at all of the parks at different places, but as another poster said, not all ice cream carts have the frozen banannas. I know the ice cream cart near Splash Mountain at MK does NOT have them because my DH was looking for one there, and he just settled for something else.

Gator
04-28-2008, 03:02 PM
I've seen them at almost all ice cream carts at the AK. Also, there's a stand right in front of ToT and the upside down care at DS that has them. They are sooooo good. My wife makes them from time to time, but they always taste better when you're waiting for a parade at WDW.