PDA

View Full Version : Main Street Electrical Parade

Marker
04-28-2008, 09:10 AM
I'd like to voice an opinion that the Main Street Electrical Parade return to MK.

Don't get me wrong, I still love SpectroMagic, but I'd like to see the Electrical Parade come back. I last saw the Electrical Parade at Disney's California Adventure at DLR in '04. It was nice to see it again, and it would be GREAT to see it on Main Street again.

But that's just my opinion.

Carol
04-28-2008, 09:28 AM
It's my favorite too, Mark.

Since I prefer going to Disneyland over Disney World lets leave it where it is. :thumbsup:

DDuck66
04-28-2008, 11:04 AM
It's my favorite too, Mark.

Since I prefer going to Disneyland over Disney World lets leave it where it is. :thumbsup: Now that is not fair..share and share alike. half of the year at DLR and half at WDW. I remember seeing it in 2001 (???) at WDW and we LOVED it. I do not know why, but it seems much better than Spectro (IMHO).

SurferStitch
04-28-2008, 11:47 AM
I would love to see the Main Street Electrical Parade return to WDW. We only got to see it a couple times before it left, and we miss it.

It is time to bring it back! :thumbsup:

Mickey91
04-28-2008, 12:15 PM
How about we do it like the old days? Let's have it at both.:mickey:

2Epcot
04-28-2008, 12:52 PM
I also prefer the Electrical Parade to SpectroMagic. I just made a special trip to DCA only to watch that parade. When my wife gets back from her business trip, I'm taking her to see it ... I didn't know till recently she has never see it before. I'd like to see it back on Main street at WDW as well.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
04-28-2008, 12:58 PM
My all time favorite memory is as a 7 year old boy, with my whole family, watching the MSEP on Christmas Day :)

I am absolutely in love with this parade so I donīt really care where it is,as long as it IS :D

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-29-2008, 01:54 AM
:cough:FantIllusion:cough:

Just my personal favorite, followed by MSEP.

letsdoitagain
04-29-2008, 06:39 AM
The electircal parade definitly needs to kick Spectromagic to the curb:thedolls:

DisneyWizard
04-29-2008, 10:41 AM
I'd love to see the Main Street Electrical Parade back too, but even more so the full version of the Japanese parade.

Gator
04-29-2008, 12:01 PM
I realize it's the original show, but the electrical parade has had its time. Spectromagic takes what the EP had and ties in Disney very well. I'd hate to lose Spectro and back to EP just for nostalgia. That's like asking to dump Wishes for Fantasy. Not a good choice, IMHO.