PDA

View Full Version : Spoodles?

IamBelle
04-27-2008, 06:29 PM
I am considering going to Spoodles on my next trip, and I was wondering what are the best things to order? Thanks,
IamBelle

Jared
04-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Try the shrimp linguine. It's served in a delicious lemon garlic sauce with parsley and butter, and the chef never skimps on the shrimp, which is often a problem with these types of dishes.

:tasty:

Natazu
04-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Try the shrimp linguine. It's served in a delicious lemon garlic sauce with parsley and butter, and the chef never skimps on the shrimp, which is often a problem with these types of dishes.

:tasty:
and he's back

EvilQueen2006
04-28-2008, 12:07 PM
I had the game hen, which was delicious. The flatbread pizza was really good too. My gf ordered the Moukassa and she didn't like it very much.

MsMin
04-28-2008, 12:12 PM
We loved Spoodles and plan to go back in October. I had the steak which I think was NY Strip and loved it...
Their bread was great and I had the calamari which was fantastic. I can't wait to go back. It was a place where everyone was satisfied and we had 7 ppl w/ a good bit of variety from the menu. :thumbsup:

laprana
04-28-2008, 02:03 PM
We ate at Spoodles in December and loved it! As long as they haven't changed the menu since then, I would recommend the oak-fired steak kabobs...YUM! They have a great harissa sauce drizzled on them that gives the steak an absolutely wonderful flavor! For dessert, I would recommend the chocolate apricot pistachio cake...soooo good! :tasty: