PDA

View Full Version : ADR's for October complete.. Tell me what you think..

DizneyFreak2002
04-27-2008, 12:31 PM
I am a veteran of WDW, so I already know how most of these places are... However, a few of these spots I have never tried before... Well, here are my dining plans... Let me know what you think...

BREAKFAST
Tusker House
Kona Cafe
Chef Mickey's
Ohana

LUNCH
Yak 'N' Yeti
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre

DINNER
Hoop Dee Doo Revue
Chef Mickey's
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Bongos Cuban Cafe

Yak 'N' Yeti, Garden grill, Bongos, Sci-Fi, Tusker House, and Crystal Palace for dinner are some new dining options for me... I have done Crystal Palace for breakfast, but not dinner...

Thanks ahead of time for your input... :)

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Sounds good!

I don't know if you've had Cuban food before but it is bland...not much flavor. They don't use much spice when they cook. So if your up for that you'll like Bongo's. I like flavorful food so it's a place I wouldn't go back to.

Have fun!

BluewaterBrad
04-27-2008, 02:14 PM
It all looks great! I cant tell you much about your new resv. because they are new to me also!!:mickey:

Natazu
04-27-2008, 09:44 PM
You have some good choices. Just don't expect much in the way of good food at Sci-Fi. It's fun but that's all I'll really give it.

Oh, I like your avatar.

DizneyFreak2002
04-27-2008, 11:17 PM
You have some good choices. Just don't expect much in the way of good food at Sci-Fi. It's fun but that's all I'll really give it.

Oh, I like your avatar.

Jersey representin'.... :)

luvdiznee
04-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Did Bongos and SciFi both for lunch and dinner and had great meals at each. CP is a good dinner choice, also. We had done this right before MVMCP and were very satisfied. :mickey:Love SciFi!

SurferStitch
04-29-2008, 09:34 AM
You're going to love Yak & Yeti. We tried it for the first time in December, and it was wonderful. You will also love the breakfast at Tusker House. It's always great to try new things.

We are trying dinner at Crystal Palace for the first time next week before the P&PP. Always did breakfast, so dinner will be new for us.

yjgirl715
04-29-2008, 10:05 AM
Your selections look good- many of them I am going to try on our next visit. The only one that I actually have tried was the breakfast Chef Mickey which it looks like you have done before. I hope to read your reviews after your trip to determine if I too shall try them. Good luck!

Disneyglamour
04-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Those look great! You're making me hungry! :)

I am a big fan of Bongos and that's mostly because I love Cuban food! The plantains are amazing if you like bananas and then for dessert, make sure you get the tres leches. It is out of this world!! :cloud9:

KAT1811
04-29-2008, 10:24 PM
BREAKFAST
Tusker House Looks good to me, we'll be ther in Nov.
Kona Cafe Can you say Tonga Toast?
Chef Mickey's Be here for the first time for breakfast in Nov. Looks good, how can breakfast with Mickey and Pals be anything else?
OhanaLove it, especially when it is nice and quiet, what a great change from the madness of most character meals.

LUNCH
Yak 'N' Yeti Not grabbing me. Although I am not a big fan of Asian cuisine
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre Cool theming I just wish I could see my food.

DINNER
Hoop Dee Doo Revue Love it!
Chef Mickey's Did not care for it at all.
Crystal Palace Decent and your in the MK, huge plus.
Garden Grill Not a favorite.
Bongos Cuban Cafe Never been here, interested to know what you think

Yak 'N' Yeti, Garden grill, Bongos, Sci-Fi, Tusker House, and Crystal Palace for dinner are some new dining options for me... I have done Crystal Palace for breakfast, but not dinner...

Thanks ahead of time for your input... :)

Hope you have a great trip!!!