PDA

View Full Version : will this work?

wdwfan#1
04-27-2008, 01:12 AM
i'm going in sept for free dining :mickey: i was planning on going to wishes in mk at 8pm. then i have dining reservations at ohana for 930pm. i think i'm giving myself enough time, but now i'm not sure. will i be able to see wishes at 8pm, then make it to ohana at 930pm ? does the monorail to poly stop at the ttc? any input would be appreciated. thanks, rachel

disneydeb
04-27-2008, 08:48 AM
There is a monorail at MK that runs to the Contemporary then Poly, then the Grand Floridian. That is the monorail you want to get on to get to the Poly and yes you should make it . Have a great trip!

RockinRollerMom
04-27-2008, 09:17 AM
You should be fine. Wishes only runs about 15 minutes or so. Even considering that the monorail might be a little crowded because the fireworks just ended, you should still have no problems making it to the Poly in time. Have a great trip!

goofiecrazy
04-27-2008, 09:52 AM
You could always watch wishes from the Poly beach then head into dinner.

BluewaterBrad
04-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Dont worry. You will have plenty of time. Have fun!!:mickey:

DisneyDudet
04-27-2008, 02:17 PM
If you watch from Main Street and head out right after the fireworks, you will have about an hour to get there. You can always take the ferry to the TTC and walk to the Poly, or the express monorail to the TTC and walk there. There is a walkway clearly marked for this. It could be faster to do this than to take the resort monorail to the Poly, since there will be quite a few people taking the resort monorail.

You should have plenty of time, especially, like I said, you watch from Mainstreet.

dumbo ears
04-27-2008, 03:25 PM
ya just get on the monorail going from MK to the ply and yu'll be there in plenty of time. You should also find where ohanas is so you wont be confused on where to go when you get there.

SBETigg
04-27-2008, 03:30 PM
I was going to say that you could also take the boat launch from the MK to the Poly, but you'll be in between Electric Light Parade showings and that can hold up the boats. The resort monorail is your best bet(with stops at Contemporary, TTC, then Poly). If the resort monorail looks too full, grab the express monorail and walk from the TTC as Morgan (DisneyDudet) suggests.

Mickey91
04-27-2008, 04:51 PM
I would either watch from close to the train station on Main Street and hit the resort monorail or from the beach at the POly. Do you have another time to watch wishes inside the park? The view from the Poly beach is breathtaking. It gives you a whole new perspective. I actually enjoyed the Hallowishes from the Poly better than at the MNSSHP! But, I'm not sure I would give up my only chance to see them in the park.

If the boats are running, you can take the Ferry to the TTC or the boat launch to the Poly. You should have plenty of time either way you decide to go.

CaptSmee
04-27-2008, 05:12 PM
You should have plenty of time. Just get on the resort Monorail after the fireworks and you'll be there in no time.