PDA

View Full Version : Texas de Brazil

#1donaldfan
04-26-2008, 10:09 PM
I just got back from a trip to Denver and almost tried Texas de Brazil...... the place looked great and the food seemed like what I'd eat, however I opted out becasue it was very pricy for a place I didn't know anything about......

.....anyone here tried it??? what's it like....did I miss out ??? thanks.....:mickey:

.....oh, I ate at the restaruant at the Bass Pro Shop.....it was very, very good, so maybe I didn't do too bad that night.....:blush:

Rella
04-27-2008, 01:53 AM
We ate there about a year ago. It was very different from anywhere we've ever been before! The food was great - servers carrying skewers of various meats, plus a large and eclectic buffet. Service was just okay. Price was high. I guess I'd say that we had a great time, but we also wouldn't have been distraught if we had missed it. It's definitely an experience though! Try it once, if you get the chance in the future (and have the money to spare!) :)

Ed
04-27-2008, 07:11 AM
I've eaten in the one in Miami. You REALLY have to be in the mood for eating a LOT of meat if you go there. To me the buffet was marginal, the meat was excellent, service was good, but overall I really didn't think it was worth the money. Same thing for about $10 less, maybe.

katzctkpt
04-30-2008, 10:18 PM
Wow, sounds like a great place to eat....:cool:

MegaDisney
05-02-2008, 12:12 AM
I have eaten at the one in Dallas.

Nothing better than Brazillian Barbacoa!!!