PDA

View Full Version : My eye will not stop watering!!!

Ms.Disney
04-26-2008, 03:27 PM
My eye will not stop watering, it has been going on for about a week. Does anyone know of some type of eye drop I can use or something??

crazypoohbear
04-26-2008, 03:33 PM
It could be allergies.
Try some over the counter allergy relief for watery eyes.

faline
04-26-2008, 04:43 PM
If this has been going on for a week, I'd suggest contacting your physician. It can be caused by any number of things. My husband had a similar problem a few years back and, in his case, it was caused by a blocked tear duct.

RenDuran
04-26-2008, 06:44 PM
If it's a plugged duct you can try massaging it to clear up any crud in there. My daughter had a plugged duct after she was born and that's what the doctor had us do. Couldn't hurt.

Ms.Disney
04-26-2008, 06:53 PM
I was thinking it maybe from new makeup but it's only one eye. I will try massaging it. It actually has been a bit better. I will give the watery eyes drops a try to.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-27-2008, 12:24 AM
Believe it or not, you might actually have DRY eyes. This causes your eye to water to compensate for the dryness. You might want to just use over the counter eye drops and see what happens.
Or as my sister posted, it might be allergies. Sometimes just one of my eyes will water. Visine has an allergy eye drop for that as well.

Gooftroop5
04-27-2008, 07:19 AM
Try an over the counter eye drop without preservatives in it. The preservatives can actually cause your eye to dry out.

I would go with allergies & try an over the counter eye drop for allergies. I have severe allergies & have sometimes just one eye bother me.

Good luck!