PDA

View Full Version : ? about MVMCP tickets?

bigbabyblues
04-26-2008, 01:40 PM
This will be our first year for MVMCP, and I can't wait!

We're planning for Thursday, November 20. I'm thinking we may want to go again on Friday, Nov 21, if we don't get everything done that we want to.

My question is, should we be ok to wait and buy the tickets for Friday after we get to WDW, or do I need to get them when they go on sale? I didn't know if that is a party that typically sells out, it's the Friday before Thanksgiving. I'd prefer to wait and see how things go, but if that's not a good idea, I'll get them all at once.

Thanks!

RockinRollerMom
04-26-2008, 02:09 PM
I am not sure about them selling out, but I would assume that those dates would be very popular. I can tell you it is pretty hard to do everything in one night. We attended the MVMCP for the first time last December and loved it. Considering how pricey it is, if you are planning on not buying a park ticket for those days and only doing the MVMCP for those days it might be a good idea. I think that from a money stand point it might not be worth it if you were buying park tickets for those days as well. Have a great trip!

DizneyRox
04-26-2008, 02:32 PM
A friday is a popular day for the party, so I would suggest trying to get the tickets as soon as you know you'll be going that night. It CAN sell out, although they sell significantly more than they used to, but they do sell out, and when they do, you're out of luck.

Gator
04-26-2008, 02:51 PM
You can always buy the tickets on Thursday night before you leave. That way, you'll be all the walk-ups the next evening. However, I think you'll be OK with just one night. You may not ride everything, but chances are you're looking for either lots of adults rides or lots of kids rides - not both.

bigbabyblues
04-26-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks...I guess I should have mentioned that we're going for the special Christmas stuff, not the rides. We may ride something if there's no line and we have the time, but the goals are to see the parade, fireworks, the castle show, the Twas the Night show, and whatever else there is. I want to get a family picture with Mickey &/or Minnie (saw one from last year of the two of them together with a family).

If we do go the second night, I'll buy the tickets on Thursday, or maybe before that, depending on how things go. We loved MNSSHP and the P&P Party, I would have liked a second evening at either of those.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
04-27-2008, 09:40 AM
My husband and I are planning to buy tickets for December 2nd. We're leaving for Disney on Monday Nov.24th thru Dec. 5th. The party does get busy and usually most of the days do book up. So I would suggest getting them if you definetly know the day your going. Enjoy and have fun!!!:sulley: