PDA

View Full Version : ADRs for Oct trip - what do you think?

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-26-2008, 12:17 PM
So we decided to try the DDP deluxe on our next trip. These are the ADRs that I made - let me know what you think. The ones in bold are ones we've never tried.

If anyone has anything that the recommend at those places let me know.

Day 1:
B - Crystal Palace
D - California Grill

Day 2:
L - Coral Reef
D - Biergarten

Day 3:
L - Yak & Yeti
D - Narcoossee's

Day 4:
D - (3:30 so really a late lunch for us) Mama Melrose
D - (very late) Raglan Road

Day 5:
B - Cinderella's Royal Table
D - Tony's Town Square

Day 6:
L - Chefs de France
D - Liberty Tree Tavern

Day 7:
B - 1900 Park Fare
D - Ohana's

Day 8:
L - Rose & Crown
D - Flying Fish

Day 9:
L - Le Cellier
D - Tutto Italia

RockinRollerMom
04-26-2008, 12:31 PM
I haven't eaten at all of the ones that you haven't been to yet, but you will LOVE 1900 Park Fare's breakfast. The Mary Poppin's breakfast is my family's favorite! Have fun!!

Kairi_7378
04-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Wow, that looks like a fantastic set of restaurants! I adore CA Grill. Narcoose's and Flying Fish are on my "next time" list. Now all you have to do is wait!!!

SBETigg
04-26-2008, 06:49 PM
Wonderful choices! Enjoy them all. California Grill, Narcoossee's, and Raglan Road are a few of my favorites. I would love to recommend dishes, but there are just too many good things to try. Everything's outstanding.

But we did love:
At Raglan Road, Kevin's Kudos, an oven-roasted ham loin with an Irish Mist glaze, along with Ger's Bread and Butter pudding.

At Narcoossee's, I would order seafood (lobster) but the Tanglewood Chicken Breast was a surprisingly delicious dish. Don't miss the Almond-Crusted Cheesecake with Lambert Cherry Sauce (oh yummmmm).

At California Grill, I really loved the spicy sensation sushi, the cheese plate, the sonoma goat cheese ravioli.

TheMartellFamily
04-26-2008, 07:12 PM
I have not been to some of the choices but they all look good. Enjoy!