PDA

View Full Version : Help with ADR's

RockinRollerMom
04-26-2008, 11:50 AM
I know I am planning well ahead of time, but heh, isn't hat half the fun? I am having a hard time figuring out where to book our ADR for our first full day at Disney. Our first full day falls on a Wednesday when we like to hit AK for the evening EMH. The December schedules aren't posted so I am figuring the schedules will stay pretty close to those from last year. (I know I will have to check once this years schedules get posted) Last year at this time AK's regular closing time was 6 p.m. In general I like to use my TS credit's for dinners to get the most bang for our buck. (Plus on the first full day we won't want to stop for breakfast or lunch) So the problem is where to eat and still be able to make the most out the EMH's? I was thining maybe an early ADR at 1900 park fare (it is one of the only restaurants that I have been thinking of booking that starts their ressies at 4:30 p.m.) Then I was thinking of maybe a later ADR at Boma. (like for 8-8:30) That way we could make use of the bulk of the EMH's. But then I thought it might be difficult to get back to our resort(CSR) after dinner from Boma. (It would mean taking a bus to DTD or another park then switching buses to get back to our resort, right?) That didn't sound like a lot of fun after a busy first day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Friend of Figment
04-26-2008, 12:00 PM
What about a late lunch at Yak and Yeti or Tusker House? You can enjoy your meal and already be in the park when EMH starts.