PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

RockinRollerMom
04-26-2008, 12:26 AM
I just wanted to write a quick post thanking everyone for being so welcoming. I stumbled upon this board a few weeks ago as the planning for my next trip went into high gear. I have been on other sites and have read other message boards better never felt inclined to post myself. Well I have enjoyed visiting this board so much over the past couple of weeks that I find myself on it almost every day. The advice that I have gotten is great and it has been just as fun sharing my knowledge as well. Thanks again for being so welcoming!:mickey:

Mickey91
04-26-2008, 12:49 AM
Soon you will be as addicted as the rest of us!! DH and I fight over the computer now so we can play on Intercot. :mickey: Glad someone else has caught the bug!:D

Melanie
04-26-2008, 04:13 AM
:welcome: to INTERCOT! We're glad you found us. Looking forward to that good advice you can give us as well. :thumbsup:

McGoofy
04-26-2008, 04:54 AM
:welcome: This community of Disney freaks is very helpful and a lot of fun!:rocks:

Goofeygal
04-26-2008, 07:36 AM
:welcome:I agree Intercot is the best.:mickey::number1:

chicklittlemom
04-26-2008, 09:12 AM
I have been on other sites and have read other message boards better never felt inclined to post myself. Well I have enjoyed visiting this board so much over the past couple of weeks that I find myself on it almost every day.
:welcome: Home! This was how I felt when I first found Intercot. Everyone here has been so open and friendly. I hope you find that here as well.

Soon you will be as addicted as the rest of us!! DH and I fight over the computer now so we can play on Intercot. :mickey: Glad someone else has caught the bug!:D

This is why the DH got a second computer! No more fighting with me over who gets it :surf:

disneymom15
04-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Same here, I love this site. Everyone is so helpful.

HndrdPrcnt
04-26-2008, 09:32 AM
For me, Intercot has become family!! When I went through my battle with pancreatic cancer, I got so much support from people here on Intercot, it was amazing! I actually had someone from Intercot who I did not even know send me and my family a "care package" from their WDW trip!! I also met a friend on Intercot who came to CA to visit me during my recovery of my surgery - all the way from Toronto, Canada!!!!!!! Yes, I would agree.....
:rocks:

Welcome to Intercot!! You will find that this is one of the greatest communities that you could ever discover!!

faline
04-26-2008, 09:54 AM
Intercot is the best! Glad you've joined us! :mickey:

DisneyorBust
04-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Glad that you joined our family! :thumbsup:

DisneyDog
04-28-2008, 10:53 AM
You are always welcome here at Intercot!!:mickey::mickey: