PDA

View Full Version : Kids say the funniest things.....

chicklittlemom
04-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Maybe I've been talking too much Disney at home :D but I had two separate conversations with my kids today that have me cracking up. :rotfl: Thought I would share and hope they have you chuckling as well.

This morning, out of nowhere, my DD5 comes up to me and says, "Mom, did you know that at TOT they say there are guests that checked in, but did they ever check out? No one knows for sure, but I say we should check in and never check out. What do you think?" :funny: I think I've been making this poor child watch too many of the Travel Channel Disney specials.....

Then, tonight, I had a conversation with my DS7. I'm planning his Bday at WDW and for planning purposes asked him, "Who are your favorite Disney characters? Anyone that you have to meet?" His response, "Mickey Mouse! Oh, and Walt Disney too!" Ok, :eek: How am I going to pull off that Bday request?

DisneyLuver91
04-25-2008, 10:01 PM
That's absolutely adorable!!!

Just to be fun, bring him up to the bronze statue of Uncle Walt and Mickey at the Magic Kingdom! I bet he'll get a kick out of it! :rotfl:

buzznwoodysmom
04-26-2008, 10:39 AM
That's too cute.

My kids always do or say the funniest things. My youngest did something this week that I thought was so cute. He was playing with a pool noodle (long floatation device played with in a swimming pool). Anyway he had made an arch with it from one end of our love seat to the other end. He had all is disney plush toys (mickey and the gang) and he was pretending the noodle was the gate to WDW. Mickey was the leader and DS would say in his best mickey voice "Yay, we are finally here. WDW here we come!" He played there for the longest time then asked me "Mommy when are we going back through those gates?'. Little does he know we've added two nights at WDW to the end of our Vero Beach vacation and we'll be there in a little over a month!! :secret:

chicklittlemom
04-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Just to be fun, bring him up to the bronze statue of Uncle Walt and Mickey at the Magic Kingdom! I bet he'll get a kick out of it! :rotfl:

Thanks! I'm hoping to get his picture in front of it. He was chosen to do his Biography Fair at school on Walt Disney. So, he has been "Walt" obsessed.

Anyway he had made an arch with it from one end of our love seat to the other end. He had all is disney plush toys (mickey and the gang) and he was pretending the noodle was the gate to WDW. Mickey was the leader and DS would say in his best mickey voice "Yay, we are finally here. WDW here we come!"

That's so cute, Denise! Good luck with the surprise and I'm sure he will be thrilled! I would be!

TOThater
04-26-2008, 03:23 PM
That's too cute.

My kids always do or say the funniest things. My youngest did something this week that I thought was so cute. He was playing with a pool noodle (long floatation device played with in a swimming pool). Anyway he had made an arch with it from one end of our love seat to the other end. He had all is disney plush toys (mickey and the gang) and he was pretending the noodle was the gate to WDW. Mickey was the leader and DS would say in his best mickey voice "Yay, we are finally here. WDW here we come!" He played there for the longest time then asked me "Mommy when are we going back through those gates?'. Little does he know we've added two nights at WDW to the end of our Vero Beach vacation and we'll be there in a little over a month!! :secret:

So cute

pdrlkr
04-26-2008, 04:35 PM
:funny:

Niecyboo
04-26-2008, 09:52 PM
My favorite was when I was trying to get a group of kids to make a "maraca" out of two paper plates and some dried beans. MY son kept saying "Mom, I don't have enough plates." I tried to show him he only needed two but he insisted he needed three. When I asked him why, he said "Mickey needs another ear." LOL. So instead of making maracas, he made a Hidden Mickey