PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else envious??

BostonChic
04-25-2008, 07:32 PM
I'm jealous of my sister,BiL,nephew and his friend(both 15)having a good ol time right about now :thedolls: ;) they checked into Pop Century yesterday @4p she called and said "We're off to the pool" :sob: ;) now it feels like our trip is way more than 2 weeks away :mickey:

elmjimmlm
04-25-2008, 07:59 PM
I feel a little jealousy every time I read on here that someone has a few weeks or days to go...:thedolls:

KineGirl
04-25-2008, 08:23 PM
I was hating on your sister until I read youre going soon - now Im hating on you too!!.. I wish MY vacay was 2 weeks away :thedolls: hehe j/j

Have so much fun its crazy!!!!!!!!:party:

conorsmom2000
04-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Yep, I'm a little envious - half of my town is returning right now from spending a week at Disney because our HS band, orchestra and choir played at Epcot and Magic Kingdom this past weekend! :( I was very excited as my nephew is in the band & orchestra, so he got to do this special trip just as his sister, my niece, did 3 years ago. So, my brother, SIL, nephews and Dad were all there - plus many friends! Sadly, we just couldn't join them.

Ah well, still a very exciting memory for my nephew! :)

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-25-2008, 09:53 PM
A good friend of mine and her kids are leaving tomorrow for a 7 day stay at POFQ. I am really jealous actually.:blush:

We have gone in September the past 12 years but, we are not going until December this year. Just those few months seems like forever!!

Of course, I am not too fond of those going in two weeks either!!!:thedolls:

Just kidding of course, Have a wonderful trip!!