PDA

View Full Version : Please Rate & Review Cinderella's Royal Table for Breakfast

Jeff G
04-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Continuing with the weekly poll's I'll be starting two more this week.

This poll is to see what everyone who has tried Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast thinks of it. Please feel free to leave feedback as well.

The options & points awarded are:
4 - Excellent - A don't miss.
3 - Very Good
2 - Average
1 - Poor - Don't waste your time with it.

Past poll averages thus far are as follows. (I'm including the results of the Coral Reef that was started by Disney Yankee):

Flying Fish Cafe - 4.00
California Grill - 3.67
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue - 3.62
Boma - 3.54
'Ohana - 3.49
Le Cellier - 3.40
Chef Mickey's - 3.31
Garden Grill - 3.21
Biergarten - 3.11
Liberty Tree Tavern - 3.11
50's Prime Time Cafe - 2.94
Coral Reef - 2.75
Sci-Fi Dine In - 2.65
San Angel Inn - 2.46
Spirit of Aloha Polynesian Luau - 2.39

Please feel free to vote in past polls. To view simply click on my name and view the threads I started. I'll update the totals weekly.

Thanks!

(Please note that my intent for the reviews is the full dining experience which includes food quality, entertainment &/or character interaction.)

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-25-2008, 05:18 PM
I had to go with excellent. It is so expensive, but the experience was excellent for my family.

DD loved it, she got tons of time with the princesses. The food was good, and they brought fresh seconds (and I think even thirds of some items) when asked.

The CM's noticed that it was our anniversary, and we had a decorated table, and got the champagne flutes.

You also can't beat actually eating in the Castle!

All in all, even with the crazy cost, it was just awesome.

IamBelle
04-25-2008, 06:01 PM
I have been here for lunch, not breakfast, but I assume the quality and experiences are the same. I had to go with excellent!

cal5755
04-25-2008, 06:13 PM
I can't wait to read more reviews on this one!! We are trying CRT for breakfast and lunch for the first time next trip.

So far looks like we made a great choice!!!

pianobabe
04-25-2008, 08:33 PM
The experience was good. Being able to go and eat in the castle was great. The food was average. I know the show has changed, but I don't know about the food. We kept trying to get the waiter's attention to have him bring us another plate, but we were ignored. It was pretty bad to leave a 2 Table Service meal still hungry. If I had it to do over again, I would have insisted we speak with a manager. I would go back if we had my neice with me, but not if it was just DH and I.

Mickey91
04-25-2008, 09:11 PM
We loved the food. The stuffed french toast is very yummy. The service was okay. We were a little put off by Cinderella that year. She didn't spend much time with DD then 6 and it was her birthday and Cindy is her absolute favorite princess!! SHe really spent less time with her than other tables and told DD she needed to let her see the other kids. She didn't even wish her a happy birthday.:(

Belle1217
04-25-2008, 11:06 PM
We LOVED it. For me I would say it was worth every penny. :mickey:

rkwctw
04-27-2008, 07:13 PM
I voted average. Eating inside the Castle is great, the food was average. I would rather go to Crystal Palace if I'm looking for a character breakfast at MK.

Hayden's Dad
04-28-2008, 09:40 AM
This is a must do for us. Breakfast is our favorite and dinner our least favorite (although we did get to see the fireworks from our window seat) but we enjoy the atmosphere and the characters are great.

ljv1975
04-28-2008, 10:25 AM
I voted CRT breakfast as excellent. We went this past March. Our ADR's were for 10:15 am.

The only complaint I have is that we arrived just as Cinderella was taking a break from taking the pictures. The line was pretty long, and we had to wait about 15-20 minutes - but it really wasn't that bad.

I thought the food was good. I loved the potato casserole! DH thought it was one of the best breakfasts we had. He also got a kick out of us being called lord and lady!

We had Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora and Belle visit our table during our meal.

We will be eating at CRT for breakfast again next year when we go back to WDW for DD's 4th b-day. It was the most expensive breakfast I've ever had in my life, but the atmosphere and character interaction made it worth it!

Jeff G
04-28-2008, 10:53 AM
I voted average. We thought the food quality at breakfast was fair to poor, the characters spent very little time with us disappointing my DD who really wanted to see them & the service was cold and rushed. The biggest positive for us which keeps this from getting a poor rating is that we were eating in the castle with a park view which was neat.

Considering this is a 2 CS meal the only way I would go again is to entertain my DD's.

DDuck66
04-28-2008, 11:52 AM
If you go on the entire experience, I would have to say it is excellent. The food has been very average (IMHO) in the past, but the atmosphere of the castle and all of the princesses makes up for the lack of food. In fact we are going again on our May trip. (Less than 2 weeks!!!!!)