PDA

View Full Version : What time?

Mrs Bus Driver
04-25-2008, 02:48 PM
What time should I make dinner reservations for Fifties Prime Time if I'm going to make fantasmic? Will be there tues. sept 30th so I know it won't be to crowded, but I would still like your imput. Thanks:mickey:

wendy*darling
04-25-2008, 03:09 PM
Just wanted to make sure you know that 50's Prime Time does not participate in the Fantasmic Dinner Package.

I would allow 1.5-2 hours for checking in, being seated and eating dinner. And then add 1 hour prior to line up for the show.
Since Fantasmic is scheduled for 8pm on Sept 30th- I would go with 5pm for an ADR time.
You will probably be done before then (unless you linger a long time), but it's a safe bet, and may even allow for some browsing of the shops on the way to Fantasmic!
If the crowds are truly light, and the line has not gotten too long at 1 hour out- you might even get a ride or 2 in beforehand.

Mrs Bus Driver
04-25-2008, 03:28 PM

Jared
04-25-2008, 03:37 PM
I think Linda is being a little too cautious. With an 8 p.m. performance of Fantasmic!, I think you can make a 5:30 Advance Dining Reservation at the 50's Prime Time Cafe and easily make the show. If you want to be extra careful, eating at 5 should leave you with time to browse the shops on Hollywood Boulevard on the way to the theater.

:tasty: