PDA

View Full Version : Hoop-Dee-Doo Cat 3 seating -- tell me about it

Marker
04-25-2008, 12:43 PM
So, for our trip on 9/14 - 9/21, all they had to offer for Hoop-Dee-Doo was Category 3 seat. How are these seat? In all of our trips we've never been to Hoop-Dee-Doo.

Interesting thing, on my first call, all they indicated they had was 9:30 and she didn't mention the seat category. Literally a few minutes later, I called back with other ideas, and they had 5:00o on the 14th, the time and day I originally asked for, but it was Cat 3 seating. They she indicated that Cat 3 was all they had remaining at any time. Guess if you don't get what you want, it pays to call back, even if it's just a few minutes later.

-- and with a 5:00 Hoop-Dee-Doo, 2 hour show..... think we can make 8:00 Wishes in MK???

kjmelak
04-25-2008, 10:41 PM
I believe the Category 3 seats are on the 2nd level along the sides. We liked the 2nd level because it seemed a little to chaotic down below! I can't remember how long the dinner/show was, it might be a stretch to make it to Wishes at 8:00

brogan54
04-26-2008, 06:15 PM
we did the cat 3 and loved it thought the view was great from up there. also we made it to wishes no problem :mickey:

Pop Centurion
04-26-2008, 11:56 PM
We had cat 3 last year and to my surprise were very good seats.

diamond58
04-27-2008, 12:08 AM
:mickey:HI! We have 5:00 PM seating for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review on 8/28. We would like to go to the Chip-N-Dale Campfire Sing-a-long afterwards. Is there a bus that will take you there? If so, would we be able to make the 7:30 PM campfire lighting?

nyobabe2
04-27-2008, 12:39 AM
THe show is 2 hours long, so if you hurry you should make it. Just know before hand exactly what bus you need to take to get there. Also, keep in mind that it gets really hot that time of year so you may end up skipping it like we did in September because of the heat! If you do forego that a great thing to do is just to linger after the show, theres a general store and playground for the kids. Then take the ferry back to Magic Kingdom but try to time it for when the fireworks are set to go off. Magical:)

diamond58
04-27-2008, 01:10 AM
THe show is 2 hours long, so if you hurry you should make it. Just know before hand exactly what bus you need to take to get there. Also, keep in mind that it gets really hot that time of year so you may end up skipping it like we did in September because of the heat! If you do forego that a great thing to do is just to linger after the show, theres a general store and playground for the kids. Then take the ferry back to Magic Kingdom but try to time it for when the fireworks are set to go off. Magical:)

Thanks for the input! I would love to time the boat ride back to Magic Kingdom so that we get stopped for the Electric Light Water Parade. I see that it starts at 9:45 PM from Ft. Wilderness Campground. When do you think we should be at the boat dock?:mickey: