PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Gift Certificates for 70% Off!!!

crazeedizneefinatic
04-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Hi Everyone! I belong to a website that just posted a coupon code for restaurant.com

You can buy $10 restaurant gift certificates for .90 cents!

Now you have to spend a minimum. I believe on the $10 certificates it $15 minimun but for lunch 2 people can eat for $5!

When you are done selecting your GC the shopping cart has a coupon code box in the right hand corner above your order enter in:
GOURMET and it will take off 70%!

All restaurnats have minimuns and restrictions so please read it so you don't get a surprise, example: some include alcohol some don't.

You can only use 1 GC to a particular restaurant once a month but you can by multiples and save them, they are good from 1 year from purchase.

Just wanted to share! Good eating!
Any questions you can PM me.

mjaclyn
04-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Thanks! Just purchased 4 $25 gift certificates for a local restaurant for only $12! Great deal!

Tinkermom
04-25-2008, 10:52 PM
This sounds too good to be true. Is it safe? I guess I am afraid of my information (especially credit card info) being stolen. We have had our debit # stolen 2 times in one year and it is a MESS to deal with. I guess I am just cautious now.

If this is safe then I would LOVE the website address! :thumbsup:

tinksmom02
04-25-2008, 10:59 PM
that sounds like an awesome deal but there are never any good restaurants in my area!

Thanks anyway! Hopefully someone else will get to use this deal!

crazeedizneefinatic
04-26-2008, 12:07 PM
This sounds too good to be true. Is it safe? I guess I am afraid of my information (especially credit card info) being stolen. We have had our debit # stolen 2 times in one year and it is a MESS to deal with. I guess I am just cautious now.

If this is safe then I would LOVE the website address! :thumbsup:

I know how you feel, I am always leary of giving my info out too. You can use Paypal if you have an account. I always heard about the website, here in Pittsburgh they advertise on the radio alot. The special code to discount the GC came from a bargain hunters website I belong to (think lots of coupons and free stuff!) but you purchase the GC directly from the restaurant website not the bargain hunters website. I used one last night at a local restaurant named Dels here in my neighborhood and it was great. Only spent out of pocket $19 for 3 people to eat at a 4 star restaurant! A few bucks more than the dreaded McDonalds.

Now there are restrictions on the GC. You must spend a minimum to use the GC. Our's last night we had to spend $40 to use the $25. It's a way to drum up business for the restaurants. I also believe you can only use a GC once a month at each restaurant. Check out the info section on the website, it outlines everything.

They also belong to BBB online, you can always check out their rating with them if you feel unsure.

I had my doubts at first too. My cousin always purchases them and I thought he was nuts until I tried one.

Dracula766
05-14-2008, 10:47 PM
I bought $250 worth of gift certificates for only $30.

last night my girlfriend & I used one at a place we'd been wanting to try. Unfortunately, the food was less than stellar. I was very happy to use a $25 GC. I woulda been really:mad::mad::mad: If i had to pay full price.

Please let us know if another coupon code pops up. :thumbsup:

Dracula766
02-26-2009, 03:37 AM
BIG BUMP!! :strong:

There is currently a discount for 80% OFF!!
I just ordered another $250 worth of gift certificates for only $20.

These have been a great value to me in saving cash. I even ordered a few to use when I hit Vegas this weekend.

The code to use at checkout is DINE.
hurry though because i think it ends on Saturday the 28th.
:chef:

TheDuckRocks
02-26-2009, 11:19 AM
We have been using the restaurant dot com coupons for a year now and absolutely love them. So many times we eat at places we normally don't and they become favorites. We rarely have to pay more than what a trip to Cracker Barrel would cost and the dining is far better. There have been places that we won't be going back to, but we have never been served "bad" food.
I have found once you place an order with them they send you regular e-mails to let you know about the specials.
I must remember to check out what I might be wanting to pick up before this sale ends.

DisneyDog
02-26-2009, 02:28 PM
How do I find out about the codes?

TheDuckRocks
02-27-2009, 12:05 PM
How do I find out about the codes?

Once you are a member they send you e-mails. If you are a first time user the code now (good until Feb. 28) is DINE. At the first of every month coupons are full price - $10 for a $25 coupon or $3 for a $10 coupon. As the month progresses they start giving % discounts on the amount you pay for them. Sometimes the ones you want sell out quickly and you don't get the added discounts. At the current 80% sale I got $10 coupons for 60 cents and $25 coupons for $2. You can only use 1 per month at any one restaurant and you have a full year to use them from date of purchase.
I picked up $115 worth of coupons for $11 yesterday.:woohoo::yay::eat:

magicofdisney
03-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Restaurants in my area must be doing well (we have a ton of them) and only one is offering any coupons. Unfortunately it's not one I'm interested in but I'll keep this site in mind for trips out of town. Thanks. :)