PDA

View Full Version : Help! DDP (experts) Question

DisneyGrrrl
04-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Okay, hopefully this makes sense. :blush:

We have been AP holders for 10 years, so have never done the DDP until now when they finally allowed it. We will be there 4 nights, 5 days so we have 4 TS credits, 4 CS credits and 4 snack credits each for two adults and 1 baby who is just eating off our plates (17 months old).

First off, my MIL is joining us for a few days and we want to know if we can use a couple of our TS credits towards her meal when all of us dine together. Not sure if they allow that.

Secondly, we are trying to figure out how to get the most bang for our buck so to speak. I've done the math, but logistically, I still don't know. Here are our ADR's

Cape May Buffet Dinner (DH and I)
Akershus Princess Lunch (DH, MIL and I)
Hollywood and Vine Lunch (DH, MIL and I)
California Grill Dinner (DH and I)

So, because CG is 2 TS each and that alone blows half of our TS credits (plus, we still have to pay out of pocket for appetizers, salads and drinks), we are wondering if it's better to pay out of pocket for that meal and apply 2 TS credits towards MIL and then still have 2 TS credits left to make another ADR for.

Does any of that make sense, LOL! We are new to this!! So excited though! :number1:

TinkerbellT421
04-25-2008, 09:56 AM
You can use everything all at once if you wish, just make sure u tell your server to use it. We didnt use all of our snack credits this past january so on our way out we bought 7 snacks lol. But yes you can use them all at once if you wish. But if you use it then u wont have it for yourself so one of u will have to buy ur next lunch or dinner lol.

vorchik
04-25-2008, 10:21 AM
First off, my MIL is joining us for a few days and we want to know if we can use a couple of our TS credits towards her meal when all of us dine together. Not sure if they allow that.

No, she can't use your TS credits - it is not permitted according to the official rules.