PDA

View Full Version : Birthday pins ?

GINNY69
04-25-2008, 08:32 AM
Hello I was just curious as to where I can get the birthday pin? I am celebrating my son's 6th birthday and I would love to get him one !! Also does anyone know how much they might cost? I heard that they were free, but nothing is free these days..

thanks

have a magical day !!!!

Hayden's Dad
04-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Any of the Parks Guest Relations will have them, and they are free. I have heard some of the checkin desks at the resorts have them as well, but when we were there in Nov ASMov did not have them. Just stop by Guest Relations when you get to whichever park you are going to.
Remember to tell any waiters/waitresses it's his birthday at the restraunts some times they don't get the message from the podium.

Have fun :mickey:

IamBelle
07-23-2008, 10:43 AM
We went to Beaches And Cream for the Kitchen Sink, and my brother was wearing a universal shirt. the waitress saw this and brought out 3 b-day pins to cover it up! They were really cool, and it was really close to his real b-day too!

minnie-mouse
01-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Where are the guest relations places in MK to get birthday pins? Does anyone know?

Altair
01-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Where are the guest relations places in MK to get birthday pins? Does anyone know?

City Hall, on the left after you enter the park.:mickey:

j&j
03-30-2009, 07:42 AM
we got them at the main pin station in the parks. cost $10 -$15:mickey::mickey:

Figment2
04-26-2009, 12:18 PM
There are Happy birthday pins and there are happy birthday buttons. The buttons are free at guest services. The pins cost.

Cyn