PDA

View Full Version : CRT Princess Lunch

jokat
04-24-2008, 04:32 PM
I just booked the princess lunch at CRT for our DDs 3rd b-day. Yeah! After talking to the gal on the phone who made the ADR, I am a bit concerned.

First, a little background...we will be at WDW for 9 days, during 7 of which our DD will be 2-years-old SO our lady at MJ booked her as a 2-yo. That way, we don't pay park admission for her and she eats for free.

Now, back to my original concern. The ADR for CRT lists DD as an "infant" which means she won't get her own meal (not a huge deal since she can eat off ours and I'd imagine we can get an extra plate) AND she does not get a wand. Apparently the little princesses are given a wand at this event, but my DD "won't count" due to being booked on our trip as a 2-yo. Eek!

I expressed my concern to the gal on the phone and explained it is DDs 3rd birthday. I asked if we could buy her a wand...she didn't know. I want this to be a magical event for our sweet girl and I am petrified she will feel left out. What advice can you give me on this? Have you done this lunch before and, if so, how does it work with the wands? What else happens and should I be concerned about my DD being "left out" of anything else? Thank you in advance...I am so worried!

Pirate Granny
04-24-2008, 11:20 PM
Most likely the only way you will be able to have them celebrate your daughter's BD and get the wand, is the pay the child's meal price. But you can always ask and possibly a very nice CM will give her a wand.
:pirate:

Mickey91
04-25-2008, 12:10 AM
Well, you can always buy your DD a child's meal once you are there. That would give her the same status as all the other little princesses and she should get a wand. Usually the wait staff is very accomodating at CRT.

Or, if the cost is not a problem and it would make you feel better, you could pay for everyone's meal OOP and use your DDP on something else.

Good luck!! Hope your DD has a magical Birthday!!:mickey:

Hayden's Dad
04-25-2008, 09:22 AM
I think they will give her a wand anyway. My son wasn't even two yet when we went in Nov. and he got a sword. DW asked for a wand and was given one and I asked for my own sword and was given one. Don't worry if for some weird reason they don't hand her one jsut ask right before you go up the stairs. Have fun!:mickey: