PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Pier

enispe
04-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Hi all

DH and I will be staying at Paradise Pier Sunday and Monday nights. Having never stayed there before, I am looking for any suggestions. Does anyone have a favorite room preference? Thanks in advance for your help.

NotaGeek
04-24-2008, 09:57 AM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!

I stayed there a couple of weeks ago for the first time and REALLY loved the hotel. Cute, spacious rooms, nice Disney theming ... you'll like it.

If you can swing a resort view room, go for it. The views at night over DCA are awesome!

Have a great time, and be sure and do a trip report when you get back, we all love to hear about our members fun times at the Parks. :mickey:

Melanie
04-24-2008, 05:29 PM
My only suggestion would be a theme park view, if you can swing it. The rooms are the same otherwise.

Aisling
04-24-2008, 05:37 PM
I concur. A view of the park is great, especially at night with all the lights. But it's fun in the morning too to watch as the crews get the park ready for the day. Kinda a 'behind the scenes' thing. Also, you can hear the music/noise from the park and it really makes you feel Disneyfied.

And... if you like Japanese cuisine, Yamabuki is the best! A little pricey, but worth it!

The walk to the parks isn't bad - we like to wander through Downtown Disney on our way, but if you're in a rush, cut through GCH.

Have a fun trip and bring your suits, it's going to be beautiful this weekend and PPH has a very fun slide/pool. Sunscreen too!!!!