PDA

View Full Version : Rude Cast member on the Phone

mizzoumouse
04-23-2008, 08:41 PM
I called the Grand Gathering line today to get some information on our upcoming trip (we have 19 of us going in July). Well, she was so rude and at every question I asked, she sighed so loud in the phone that I was totally taken by surprise. Does anyone know where I would send in a complaint. i have her name and the time of the call written down!
Thanks!

Catzle
04-23-2008, 09:04 PM
I had a conversation awhile ago with two cast members on the phone and both were rude, I sent a letter in the mail and one over the net and have not received a reply at all! So I sent another by email again and still no reply. They don't seem to care any more about people and how they are treated! I am very dissappointed in the service. I wish you the best of luck in getting a response.

Mickey91
04-24-2008, 12:38 AM
How disappointing. I had a rude CM on the phone and gave the info to the next CM I talked to . They put in touch with a supervisor who took my complaint.

It is so fun to call and plan your trip! What a bummer to have someone ruin an incredibly awesome experience! Let us know how things go! And have a great time planning! Hopefully the next person will be nice and make your planning the happy time it is supposed to be!!

elmjimmlm
04-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Maybe if you call back about your Grand Gathering you can ask to speak to a supervisor...I have tried on the Disney website to make a complaint before and no response...

ibrowse17
04-24-2008, 09:12 AM
I had a problem when I called to make ADR's for our trip in July. All of the dates and times I wanted were full, which I could not understand, and the lady told me "what do you expect trying to make ADR's so late?" So late?? The trip was still 5 months away at the time.:mad: I figured out that the CM had been looking at March dates that were a week away instead of July, and when I pointed that out to her, she told me she had been "trained to do her job". Finally she saw it was March instead of July, but never once said that she was sorry. I stayed on the line and finished my ADR's with her only to take the survey afterwards. Boy did I let them know about it!!!

McGoofy
04-25-2008, 06:10 PM
By chance has anyone delt with a lady named JoAnn? My DH and I both got her on the phone at separate times and we both had a bad experience with her. Her is my story that I posted in another thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=129952):

Gottaluvgoof
04-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Sounds like I had the same one! I told her "Forget it" and hung up. I immediately called back and asked for a supervisor. They gave me a man who was the Customer Service Supervisor for Grand Gatherings. He took care of me and apologized non stop for her behavior. I had her name, but don't remember it now. I gave it to him though. He took very good care of me and fixed everything the way I wanted it. All I wanted to do was take DS12 off our reservations. In doing so, she wanted to cancel all our ADR's and then tried to tell me all the places we had chosen didn't have those times available. She was very rude and like you say, sighed and got smart with every question or concern I had. Also, she didn't deduct his portion of the cost, after telling me she would. The man had to fix that. I explained to him that I had NEVER been treated this way by Disney before and this was our 11th trip. He was very nice and couldn't apologize enough.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-27-2008, 10:13 PM
I spoke to two CMs today, and was treated "magically" by both. It does make a difference, especially for people like us. I was so excited just to be talking to someone in WDW, as always! When we hang up smiling, they've done a great job!
:thumbsup:

LauraleeH
04-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Recently, a CM lied to us over and over again about our passes. Now maybe she just didn't know what she was talking about, but we got to Disney and had a major problem because of it.
She wasn't exactly rude, she just didn't have a clue. I'm thinking Disney needs to pull a Starbucks and take all of their employees and "re-train" them and teach them how to be polite, informative, and...how to be magical :mickey:

ibrowse17
04-28-2008, 01:50 PM
I spoke to two CMs today, and was treated "magically" by both. It does make a difference, especially for people like us. I was so excited just to be talking to someone in WDW, as always! When we hang up smiling, they've done a great job!
:thumbsup:

This is the way I am also after 99.9% of my calls. As stated above, I had one bad experience. However, I have had so many more like you describe that I can not even count them. And I agree that it can be exciting to just talk to them, makes you feel closer:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-28-2008, 07:26 PM
This is the way I am also after 99.9% of my calls. As stated above, I had one bad experience. However, I have had so many more like you describe that I can not even count them. And I agree that it can be exciting to just talk to them, makes you feel closer:mickey:
:high5: