PDA

View Full Version : My ADR's - so far

PrincessTracie
04-23-2008, 05:25 PM
Hi everyone! We will be going to WDW Aug. 27-Sept. 7th! We will be doing the free dining too! Couldn't pass that up! I decided to call and make ADR's today. Let me know what you think!

8/27 - no dinner, arriving late
8/28 - Undecided
8/29 - Whispering Canyon Cafe (dinner)
8/30 - Cape May Cafe (dinner)
8/31 - No dinner planned (going offsite)
9/1 - Narcooosee's (dinner)
9/2 - Captains Grille (dinner)
9/3 - Coral Reef (dinner)
9/4 - No dinner planned (going offsite)
9/5 - Cap'n Jacks (dinner)
9/6 - Teppan Edo (dinner)
9/7 - No meals planned, going home

So I have one day that I haven't planned any meals for. And I need suggestions!! I was thinking of doing either the CRT for dinner or breakfast.. which is better? Or does someone have a better suggestion? Also since we will have 9 TS credits left (before we book something for the 28th) we were thinking of doing breakfast somewhere. Any suggestions? If we do CRT, that is a 2 meal credit meal so that would only leave us 1 day for breakfast.. if we do a place that is one meal credit we can have 2 days for breakfast.

Anyone have any opinions on the places we have listed as well feel free to give reviews!!!!

katzctkpt
04-23-2008, 09:54 PM
CRT for breakfast. I heard this was the best meal there. If you can't get in then try Kona for breakfast or dinner.

Bethanymouse
04-23-2008, 10:16 PM
Isnt Narcosses a 2 coupon meal? I thought that it was. We love Kona for breakfast at the Poly. The food is delicious and it is so close to the kingdom, I think you will enjoy it. Chef Mickey is also one of our favorites!