PDA

View Full Version : Hotels Near GKTW Village

TinkiTime1989
04-23-2008, 02:50 PM
Hey everyone, I am trying to help a local family plan their trip to WDW in June. They are going courtesy of the Make-a-Wish Foundation and will be staying at the GKTW Village. However, Grandma and Grandpa would like to tag along for at least part of the trip so they will need a place to stay. Are there any good, clean, safe, and relatively inexpensive hotels near the GKTW Village?? I know that the Village is over near the Wal-Mart and Medieval Times area, but since we usually stay further down US 192, I'm not sure what hotel's are nearby. Thanks for the help!

TinkiTime1989
04-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Anybody have any ideas??:confused:

wendy*darling
05-15-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm sorry you did not get any responses to your question.

I would suggest you (or the family in question) call GKTW and ask about hotel options nearby. I am sure they would know what's near them, and they may even have arrangements with some of them for extended family.

merlinmagic4
05-15-2008, 08:43 PM
I was in Florida when you posted and just saw it now. Many, many families seemed to have extended family members staying with them. Maybe they can stay in the village. How many are in the immediate family? I believe the villas have one king bed, two twin beds and a pull out sofa bed. Good luck!!!!

If this isn't an option, I definitely think a call to GKTW for recommendations would be a good idea. Maybe they can help get them a discounted rate!

TinkiTime1989
05-30-2008, 03:27 PM
I was in Florida when you posted and just saw it now. Many, many families seemed to have extended family members staying with them. Maybe they can stay in the village. How many are in the immediate family? I believe the villas have one king bed, two twin beds and a pull out sofa bed. Good luck!!!!

If this isn't an option, I definitely think a call to GKTW for recommendations would be a good idea. Maybe they can help get them a discounted rate!

Thanks for the info Kelly, I just saw your reply! Immediate family consists of Mom, Dad, and 3 boys. The youngest is 3 year old Ryan and he is the Wish child. It might be tight, but I'll let them know that having Grandma and Grandpa stay with them might be an option!