PDA

View Full Version : Beaches and Cream question

momof3+twins
04-23-2008, 01:50 PM
If we wanted to go to Beaches and Cream for a shake would we be able to get it to go? Or do we need to make ADRs and sit down?
Thanks

Tygger7
04-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately, Beaches & Cream does not accept ADR's....I know, I tried to get them. :D

I believe they do have a "walk up" window where you can get items to go though.

Only 17 more days until I'm feasting on a Kitchen Sink Sundae!!!! :cloud9:

elmjimmlm
04-23-2008, 02:10 PM
I cant wait to go and try the Kitchen Sink...I think my kids are looking forward to this as much as Disney itself...

SgtTigger
04-23-2008, 07:39 PM
As said no ADR's

First come first serve...... I have never had to wait to long... it is a must do for me on every trip.....

Yes, you can get shakes from the walk up window.......

:cop: :tigger:

mouseketeer mom
04-24-2008, 07:52 AM
The shakes are really good. Lines do get long, both at the walk up window and for seating. We've always gotten a table tho, when we wanted one. It is a feel good, yummy place. We love it. Enjoy! By the way, the food is just as good as the shakes. The onion rings are delicious!

ThanxForNoticin
04-24-2008, 01:19 PM
BnC does have a walk-up take-out line, but not all their offerings are available for take-out. Fortunately, milk shakes ARE! You can also get ice cream, floats, and a few other items to go - but very few (if any) food items. You have to wait for a table and sit down for food. Enjoy - they have terrific milk shakes.

joanna71985
04-24-2008, 02:26 PM
I love Beaches and Cream! The burgers and shakes are soooo good.:D