PDA

View Full Version : Button question

spooky_kitten
04-22-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this thread, but I have a question regarding the buttons that you can get at City Hall on Main Street. I know they have the "1st visit" and "Happy Birthday" buttons, but I was wondering if they have anything for wedding anniversaries. My husband and I are celebrating our first anniversary next month and I'm hoping that we can go on that day to DL and get spiffy buttons.

NotaGeek
04-22-2008, 11:38 PM
Nope ... the only other button they give out is an "Honorary Citizen" button ... or that's the case at Disneyland anyway. Sorry, but I am sure it will be JUST as magical without a button! :mickey:

spooky_kitten
04-23-2008, 12:40 AM
darn....oh well. thanks for answering! it'll be wonderful either way! it's disneyland and my anniversary, after all!

Magic Smiles
02-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Are the 1st visit buttons in Disneyland the same as WDW or different?

NotaGeek
02-18-2009, 07:58 PM
Never seen them, but odds are yes.

Tiggerlovr9000
02-26-2009, 04:38 PM
We were at DL last Sunday and I am sure I saw couples wearing anniversary buttons. They look like the ones we got at WDW in May.

Lacy
04-30-2009, 09:30 PM
I was just at DL last weekend and know I saw Anniversary buttons as well as just some that said Celebrating. My DH got a birthday button when he got his free ticket and we got a 1st visit button for DS at City Hall. Have a woderful Anniversary celebration!

Wall-e
05-01-2009, 11:45 AM
They do have anniversary buttons. My husband and I got them in March. You can ask for them at City Hall. They will ask you which anniversary you are celebrating and they will put it on the button. Ours said "10 years". I also saw people with Just Married, Just Engaged, Family Reunion and of course birthday. I think they have all of the different buttons right now because of the What will you celbrate theme.

Marilyn Michetti
05-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Actually, they have. When I was there on my birthday, (companions get a "I'm Celebrating" button), my DH was teasing me on turning 65. The CM at the window asked me how long I had put up with him. I told her 39 years, and they gave us both a "Happily Ever After" button. :D