PDA

View Full Version : My ADR's tell me what you think

Ms.Disney
04-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Well after making and canceling several ADR's hear is our final decisions:mickey:

Le Cellier
Wolf Gangs
Coral Reef
Kona Café

all for dinner :mickey:

HndrdPrcnt
04-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Sounds great!! You really can't go wrong really with any of the locations. Personally, I have only done Wolfgang Pucks & Coral Reef. Neither of these were bad, but I don't know if I would do them again since there are so many other options.

I have heard amazing things about Kona Cafe' and Le Cellier.

Others I would highly recommend are California Grill & O'Hana.

Natazu
04-23-2008, 05:29 AM
Very nice list. Enjoy.

Kairi_7378
04-23-2008, 06:51 AM
Sound great! Tell us what you think of them when you get home!

elmjimmlm
04-23-2008, 09:37 AM
We are going to try 2 of your choices this year too...I think that any one you chose will be great...I think that every place should be tried at least once...

katzctkpt
04-23-2008, 09:38 AM
We are trying Coral Reef and Kona this yr. Let me know how it was. The other 2 we've not done but, will consider them in the future.

cal5755
04-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Great Choices... we are doing all of those except Wolf Gang... the kids did not like that place at all so we wont go back. I did like the calamari there though!

Enjoy all your meals!!

Soul_Power
04-23-2008, 02:05 PM
They all look great! We ate at Kona Cafe and Coral Reef on our last trip, and we loved it!

Have a great trip!

javamama
04-23-2008, 06:00 PM
We just got back and ate at all of those except wolfgang pucks only because i've eaten at a few of his in vegas and didn't think about them in disney. we enjoyed all our dinners great choices.

satchel01
04-25-2008, 08:46 AM
I have eaten at all of your choices and they were all awesome!! I'm curious when you booked because this week I was unable to get into LeCellier at all and Coral Reef I had to settle for a lunch ADR. We're going Sept. 19-26.

Anybody know if it's possible to keep trying for LeCellier. Do people cancel often? What about trying the day of by walking up to the place & seeing if we can get on the wait list.

This is our honeymoon and I so wanted my fiance to experience LeCellier. He's also from Canada so it meant alot to me. So bummed.