PDA

View Full Version : Are there refillable mugs at the parks?

pamlvt
04-22-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm truly sorry if this has discussed somewhere else, but if it is, I can't find it.
I know there are refillable mugs at the resorts, at the waterparks and at AK, but are there mugs at the other parks? If so, can you take them with you from park to park as you hop? :confused:
Thanks - 27 days and counting!!!!!!!!:yay:

katzctkpt
04-22-2008, 07:33 PM
I don't recall any. And at AK it's a sports bottle for 6.95 and you can get a refill for 1.00. Unless I've missed something.

Disneyfun
04-23-2008, 01:19 AM
The only place that I know that you can get refills at is in The Land pavillion at Sunshine Seasons counter service. When you purchase a drink, you can go back to get refills during that visit to the restaurant. You can't go back to get free refills with the same paper cup later in the day.

CaptSmee
04-23-2008, 02:58 AM
I'm pretty sure The Electric Umbrella at Epcot offers same visit refills now as well. As far as a refillable mug, I thought I remember seeing one at the Studios too. At Magic Kingdom you can get a refillable slushie bottle, but they aren't free.

Seasonscraps
04-23-2008, 11:02 AM
I think the water parks have one but I am not sure. But this is something I would love - park mugs or even a property wide mug.

Von-Drake
04-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Granted, while this would probably be a money saver, I am not sure I would want the hassle of keeping up with several mugs (if you have a family) all day in the park. Considering you are not aloud to take drinks in or on attractions, you would have to leave it outside somewhere (not a good option at all) finish it or dump the contents. Not sure Disney wants people dumping a bunch of soda (or other liquid) just outside attraction entrances only to refill that person's mug so they can dump it again shortly. Anymore, I try to carry as little as possible in the parks.