PDA

View Full Version : Bus from Theme Parks back to Resorts

Gregandmel
04-22-2008, 06:15 PM
If you are at the Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom, are the busses clearly marked as to which resort they will be going? We are staying at the Poly and wondered how the busses are labeled so we know which one to get on. Thanks!!

GoofeyAtDisney
04-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Well, when you get to the park on the bus, the bus driver SHOULD tell you what number stop to go to to return to your Resort. If not, or if there are changes, there is a board up by the buses telling you which stop to go. AND if you still cant figure it out, ask someone. :mickey::thumbsup:

snerd475
04-22-2008, 06:22 PM
There is a big sign at the start of the whole bus area indicating which designated waiting area (marked with a number) for your specific resort. You go there and wait for your bus, which will be clearly marked on the top marquee with the resort to which it's headed.

Have fun!

katzctkpt
04-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Usually the busdriver will tell you the # you need to go to for your return ride. Also, going toward the bus stops there's a big board out front with the resort #'s listed.

Mickey91
04-22-2008, 09:12 PM
There is a board with all the bus locations outside of each park, plus each bus stop is clearly labeled so you won't make a mistake. Also, the busses almost always have a lighted sign on them displaying to which resort and /or themepark etc. it is heading.:mickey:

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 10:11 PM
The driver will tell you your return # and also they are clearly marked at each bus terminal...

Belle619
04-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Don't assume that where you are dropped off is where you'll be picked up - definitely check those boards.

Figment104
04-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Also, just as a heads up I believe that the Poly shares a bus with GF and CR. Not positive, but I think that's what I remember seeing last time we went. I'm sure we'll find out since that's where we're staying this Oct. :lei:

DisneyDudet
04-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Everyone is right. At the front of each bus area, there are large signs that tell you which way to go to find the bus stop you are looking for. Each bus stop will have a sign indicating where it is headed. Also, each bus SHOULD have a lighted sign on the front and passenger loading side indicating where it is going (when in doubt, ask the driver).

As said before, doing always assume where you were dropped off is where you will be picked up. Sometimes, buses are used for other stops or are going to head to another park or resort (or just merely head to an open stall). I never pay attention to the number, as I am sure to forget it by the time we head out ;).

Millions of people come through Disney each year, most are newbies. Disney has made it very easy to use the bus system, so after a day or so, you can easily get used to it!

huzzah4
04-25-2008, 11:21 AM
One easy way to remember approximately where your bus is located is to compare it to the price of the resort you are staying in. As a general rule of thumb, the less expensive your resort, the farther away you will be.

cal5755
04-25-2008, 12:04 PM
I am certain you will find your way. Just take everyone's advice above :mickey:

Have a magical trip!!