PDA

View Full Version : ?

BostonChic
04-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Can somebody tell me how the food court works at CS :confused: :mickey:

JPL
04-22-2008, 09:16 PM
When you enter the food court you are handed a ticket and when you select your food at astation they punch the ticket at each station with the food ordered you take a seat and waiter comes to get your drink order and the ticket and the food is delivered to your table when you exit you bring your ticket to the register and pay for your meal.

Hammer
04-22-2008, 11:16 PM
When you enter the food court you are handed a ticket and when you select your food at astation they punch the ticket at each station with the food ordered you take a seat and waiter comes to get your drink order and the ticket and the food is delivered to your table when you exit you bring your ticket to the register and pay for your meal.

Actually, they do not deliver the food to your table (at least not from the stations in which I've ordered). When you are seated, you are also given your silverware (real stuff, nothing plastic) wrapped in a cloth napkin. Your drinks are delivered to you and you do pay on the way out.

elmjimmlm
04-23-2008, 09:51 AM
You have the choice of a drink, entree and a dessert...You just choose whatever you want to eat and when you go to pay then they will debt your card for your CS meal...Then you will get a receipt showing how many you have left...

JPL
04-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Last time I was there I order frajitas and they were delivered and I also them delivering other food

Gator
04-24-2008, 08:25 PM
IMHO, this is by far the best counter service at WDW. The selection is food that is normally on a TS buffet.