PDA

View Full Version : Printing Boarding Pass In The Parks ????

Cookie123
04-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Hi Everyone !:hi:

Has anyone actually had their Southwest boarding pass printed in the parks? Where?
Guest Services? Was there a long line?
In each park - Where is the guest services desk? If this is true - this would be REALLY
handy, and would save so much time.

Thanks In Advance !

Taja
04-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Yep! Guest Services in each park will check you in (be sure you have your ressie #) and print your boarding pass! The concierge desk at your WDW resort will do it, also.

I would recommend arriving about 15 minutes before your T-23:59 window (aka 24-hour check-in window) and let other guests go ahead of you until you within your window. The CMs can't help you until you are, so just hang back and relax until it's time.

How busy is Guest Services? No way to tell. That's why I recommend arriving a bit ahead of schedule and allowing other guests to pass you in line until your check-in window opens.

Edited to add:

MK Guest Services is in City Hall. It's to your left as you enter MK.
DHS Guest Services is to your left as you enter the park.
EPCOT Guest Services is to your right after you clear security before you enter the park. There might be another location within the park.
AK ????? Have no idea! Never needed it there! :)

BigRedDad
04-22-2008, 03:05 PM
You don't even have to print out the passes. You can just check in. If you have a web enabled cell phone, it is simple with Southwest. When you get back to MCO, they will print the passes for you at check-in.

dolphinmickey9170
04-22-2008, 04:26 PM
You don't even have to print out the passes. You can just check in. If you have a web enabled cell phone, it is simple with Southwest. When you get back to MCO, they will print the passes for you at check-in.

Yup...that's exactly what we did last year. Worked well for us.

Imagineer1981
04-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Yup...that's exactly what we did last year. Worked well for us.

I do it all the time on my phone, works great. Just go to the e-ticket check in at Southwest and hit reprint boarding pass...you keep your same letter/number

pluto 77
04-23-2008, 05:19 PM
This is great info!!! I have been so worried because my printer at home is broken and I am leaving in a few days. I was afraid I would have to wait till i check in at the airport to get my number. It is great to know that you can reprint your pass and that you can do it at Guest Services!!!!! :thumbsup:

dizknee531
04-24-2008, 12:48 AM
Yep! Guest Services in each park will check you in (be sure you have your ressie #) and print your boarding pass! The concierge desk at your WDW resort will do it, also.

I would recommend arriving about 15 minutes before your T-23:59 window (aka 24-hour check-in window) and let other guests go ahead of you until you within your window. The CMs can't help you until you are, so just hang back and relax until it's time.

How busy is Guest Services? No way to tell. That's why I recommend arriving a bit ahead of schedule and allowing other guests to pass you in line until your check-in window opens.

Edited to add:

MK Guest Services is in City Hall. It's to your left as you enter MK.
DHS Guest Services is to your left as you enter the park.
EPCOT Guest Services is to your right after you clear security before you enter the park. There might be another location within the park.
AK ????? Have no idea! Never needed it there! :)

Thanks so much for the info. We have done it at the resorts, but never knew it was available in the parks!!:thumbsup:

Rosemickey68
04-24-2008, 09:38 AM
In addition to the replies above, you can also print your boarding passes at your resort...we just went to the front dest and had ours printed up a few weeks ago for our return trip home...that way we didn't have to worry about it at the airport.:mickey:

FenwayGirl
04-24-2008, 04:37 PM
I went to the City Hall in MK a few minutes before my time to print passes. The CM waited until it was the exact time and got us boarding passes that got us on our flight first.